Sign in to follow this  
ed1

magic playoff and then ???

this is simple is vince carter is no better this years the magic will be go to the playoff and then......................... will be eliminate. why? because i think LA,Boston and Miami better of magic and also....careful with the bulls

• Downvote 2

Going into to this season I dont know what to say...I felt so confident going into last season and actually pictured us winning it all but now......I can see LA repeating once against , Miami has a very high chance of winning , Boston adding bigs to bug Howard, and maybe bucks and bulls making some noise.

Cool story bro.

is not cool and is not a story. Is real, the person to think the magic has better change to win the champio.i have one question. Where is the improvement?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Quentin>Barnes, Duhon>J-Will, Vince and Shard meshing better, Vince getting used to the system, Dwight's improvement. There is your improvement. I think we have as good a chance as anyone to be "champio". Tu comprendes?

• Upvote 1

Can we atleast watch a few regular season games to see if we have made any improvements instead of claiming we havent in the beginning of October? Matt Barnes is still beating his girlfriend and not other players (nobody has stepped on the court yet)

is not cool and is not a story. Is real, the person to think the magic has better change to win the champio.i have one question. Where is the improvement?

We could start off with your grammar

• Upvote 1

Quentin>Barnes, Duhon>J-Will, Vince and Shard meshing better, Vince getting used to the system, Dwight's improvement. There is your improvement. I think we have as good a chance as anyone to be "champio". Tu comprendes?

Lol, that's exactly what I told him but in his thread in spanish.