dreamingincolors

Why is Magic overlooked/underestimated?

I am worried about the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. The teams all got better. The Magic just stayed the same at best. I think not signing Barnes will prove to be costly. The Celtics will probably sign Shaq. I do not think Richardson and Denoh are going to take the Magic to the promise land. I do not see much of a chance, unless Smith can dump Carter, which I do not see happening.

I am worried about the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. The teams all got better. The Magic just stayed the same at best. I think not signing Barnes will prove to be costly. The Celtics will probably sign Shaq. I do not think Richardson and Denoh are going to take the Magic to the promise land. I do not see much of a chance, unless Smith can dump Carter, which I do not see happening.

Your location is "happy land" yet everything you said there was negative. Interesting.

I loved Matt Barnes as much as the next guy but he's about as expendable as they come. I'll miss his toughness but I won't miss teams sagging off him and making life difficult for all the rest of our players. Duhon and Richardson are both upgrades from last year in their roles. Let the season begin before you start cashing in our season.

Your location is "happy land" yet everything you said there was negative. Interesting.

I loved Matt Barnes as much as the next guy but he's about as expendable as they come. I'll miss his toughness but I won't miss teams sagging off him and making life difficult for all the rest of our players. Duhon and Richardson are both upgrades from last year in their roles. Let the season begin before you start cashing in our season.

I was very postivie that the Magic would win the finals against the Lakers and before the ECF series started last year, I was certain that the Magic would defeat Boston. I love the Magic and will always support them, even if, we become the Nets or Clippers. Sorry- this is what I feel. I

SG?

Ray Ray didn't kill us. At least, I don't think he did.

Just talking in general. Allen/Pierce/Allen outmatched Barnes/JJ/Pietrus/Carter by a ton.

I'd say the reason we lost to Boston had a LOT to do with talent, especially at the SG and SF positions.

I wouldn't, unless you mean the lack thereof. Ray Allen was held in check, but I agree that Pierce torched us.

Vince has the talent, just not the drive. And as much as I hate to admit it, if he's in the ECF in the twilight of his career and still doesn't have the motivation, then he probably won't ever get it.

Just talking in general. Allen/Pierce/Allen outmatched Barnes/JJ/Pietrus/Carter by a ton.

Just talking in general. Big Baby/Sheed/Pekins outmatched D12/Gortat in at least 2 games

Just talking in general. Big Baby/Sheed/Pekins outmatched D12/Gortat in at least 2 games

Two out of six games. Allen/Pierce/Allen outmatched our swingmen every single game.

And I don't know exactly what you guys mean by Allen being held "in check", but the fact that he had three 20+ point games tell me otherwise.

Two out of six games. Allen/Pierce/Allen outmatched our swingmen every single game.

And I don't know exactly what you guys mean by Allen being held "in check", but the fact that he had three 20+ point games tell me otherwise.

He also had a 4 point game (16%), and a 9 point game (27%).

now add Shaq/Perkins(If healthy)/J.O/ KG/ and Maybe...im not sure but Rasheed returning?