mont

except d howard and b bass all the other magic players shot around the same fg%

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

my first girlfriend in college was the 5'10 dancer/athletic type... maybe i should have stuck with her... nah just kidding, she's had 3 girls so far, what have we all learned? the wnba doesn't pay well.

On top of that, your dating prospects are apparently limited to Sheldon Williams...

he makes the nba all ugly team, with sam cassel, tyashaun prince, paul pierce, and sean bradly.

lol. tyrone hill carl herrera

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

VC didn't have a bad year. He had a bad month but not a bad year. Its the intangibles though.

The one shoulder injury where he looked like someone sniped him from somewhere. The other injuries that most players seem to brush off. The celebration with Boston players after every other Magic player was pissed, hurt or disappointed and walked off. There was VC, laughing his butt off cheesing with Boston after getting our hearts handed to us.

I don't think he has the intangibles to be a winner. He has the skill. The athleticism. Just not the intangibles. You won't find that on youtube or in stats. You find that in a person's morale and demeanor. He doesn't have that. I think at once early on in his career he did. Now, its just not there.

i agree with some of what you say. i dont take it upon myself to judge anyones desire by the things that they do. some people want vc and dwight to be different than they are. they want them to stop smiling and be meaner. you can judge a person by what you want them to do, or how you want them to act. not everybody cries at a funeral, and not everybody smiles at a wedding. if i were to talk to vince and he told me that he could care less, then i would be the first person up here saying trade him, but i wont guess whether or not he has heart, or if smiling and joking with the other team is right or wrong. He is a grown man, doing what he likes to do. at the end of the day, its basketball. last year when we put the cavs out, lebron didnt shake anybodys hand. that was an act of poor sportsmanship. does that mean that he is a poor sportsman, no it doesnt. me personally i think vc plays with heart, and passion. i do agree that sometimes his shot selection is questionable. i also think the same thing about kobe. i will admit something else i think that vince lacks the killer mentality at times. i believe that he has lost a step due to injuries, but i believe that losing a step for him is still a lot better than a lot of players still. i defend vince up here because he is my favorite player, and because i think that he gets unfairly criticized. i think lebron james does too. [thats another story.] vince makes mistakes no doubt, but my point is what other player doesnt. in the boston series everybody says up here that if they didnt get the call if they drove to the hole they would keep doing it over and over. its easier said than done, when you look at you stats and they are 1 - 13 and youve only been to the line once. it would be frustrating for anyone, and especially if your jump shot is in the middle of the pacific somewhere. so to truly gauge someones effectiveness, you have to look at every thing that they bring to the team. what impact did vince have on dwight, and jj. did the magic play better with him in the lineup or out.[excluding the boston series] there are so many factors to look at, other than stats. stats are good too. if vince stays with the magic, we will get a chance to see, whether he is good or bad for this team. it was only 1 year. so we will see.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

Or, you are a VC Fanboy and are therefore the butt of the joke, making you not like it.

if thats a joke, dont quit your day job. and if you joke on your day job please quit.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

itt: mont lets us know he is completely unaware of the fact that a 3pt shot is worth more than a 2pt shot, even after DoM explained it to him

wow you know my name. i thought after you ignored my post that you didnt remember the name. go ahead buttermilk waffles

When Sunday arrived and the Orlando Magic faced off against the Charlotte Bobcats in Game 1, it was generally assumed that Vince Carter was going to do what he

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Did you really just post someone's blog post about 1 game early in the playoffs to argue that Carter is still super-great?

you must not just be drunk on mystery. you must be drunk on other stuff. ive never said that vinces play this year was great. just because he is my fav. player doesnt mean that im blind. he played well for the second part of the year. just because i defend him doesnt mean that i think that he is the best player in the nba. i just dont like all the unnecessary criticism that he gets all the time from fans and media.

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

Or, you are a VC Fanboy and are therefore the butt of the joke, making you not like it.

if thats a joke, dont quit your day job. and if you joke on your day job please quit.

Huh?

Are all VC Fanboys this retarded?