mont

except d howard and b bass all the other magic players shot around the same fg%

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Wasn't he like 56 years old? Can you really blame Tree?

I'm frankly amazed he was able to jump at all.

when i was 12 I was on a team in a 15 year old and younger league because we would dominate the 12 year old age bracket.

One of the most epic rivalries I've ever played in was against a girls team full of former nba players daughters. Because we were so young it was a fairly even match up in terms of athleticism and skill.

The task I always had was defending Tree Rollins' daughter. She was a scary 6'3 280 lb monster.

you should have married her and bitten the bullet to have ball player kids....

if i were stan i'd really make it a point to put shard in that mid-low post jump shooting range, he really strokes it well from there... i know what i said.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

when i was 12 I was on a team in a 15 year old and younger league because we would dominate the 12 year old age bracket.

One of the most epic rivalries I've ever played in was against a girls team full of former nba players daughters. Because we were so young it was a fairly even match up in terms of athleticism and skill.

The task I always had was defending Tree Rollins' daughter. She was a scary 6'3 280 lb monster.

if i were stan i'd really make it a point to put shard in that mid-low post jump shooting range, he really strokes it well from there... i know what i said.

My girlfriend of 5 years is 5'2. When ever i want to mess with her I tell her I'm leaving her for our 6'0 tall dancer/athletic friend in order to grow some nba prospects.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

My girlfriend of 5 years is 5'2. When ever i want to mess with her I tell her I'm leaving her for our 6'0 tall dancer/athletic friend in order to grow some nba prospects.

I take it she's not of latino or hispanic decent, otherwise you would have been stabbed at this point. This is precisely what would have happened to me by now should I of said anything of the sort to my lady friend.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I take it she's not of latino or hispanic decent, otherwise you would have been stabbed at this point. This is precisely what would have happened to me by now should I of said anything of the sort to my lady friend.

my first girlfriend in college was the 5'10 dancer/athletic type... maybe i should have stuck with her... nah just kidding, she's had 3 girls so far, what have we all learned? the wnba doesn't pay well.

quote:

my first girlfriend in college was the 5'10 dancer/athletic type... maybe i should have stuck with her... nah just kidding, she's had 3 girls so far, what have we all learned? the wnba doesn't pay well.

On top of that, your dating prospects are apparently limited to Sheldon Williams...

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

On top of that, your dating prospects are apparently limited to Sheldon Williams...

he makes the nba all ugly team, with sam cassel, tyashaun prince, paul pierce, and sean bradly.

itt: mont lets us know he is completely unaware of the fact that a 3pt shot is worth more than a 2pt shot, even after DoM explained it to him

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Why are so many people in Denial that Vince Carter isn't that great anymore.

It's the VC fans mostly...most fans of the Orlando Magic are angry over his playoff performance.

I was never really thrilled with how he played in the regular season either. Some nights he looked like an All Star, but too many times he looked bad...and not just in January.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

VC didn't have a bad year. He had a bad month but not a bad year. Its the intangibles though.

The one shoulder injury where he looked like someone sniped him from somewhere. The other injuries that most players seem to brush off. The celebration with Boston players after every other Magic player was pissed, hurt or disappointed and walked off. There was VC, laughing his butt off cheesing with Boston after getting our hearts handed to us.

I don't think he has the intangibles to be a winner. He has the skill. The athleticism. Just not the intangibles. You won't find that on youtube or in stats. You find that in a person's morale and demeanor. He doesn't have that. I think at once early on in his career he did. Now, its just not there.

+

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

VC didn't have a bad year. He had a bad month but not a bad year. Its the intangibles though.

The one shoulder injury where he looked like someone sniped him from somewhere. The other injuries that most players seem to brush off. The celebration with Boston players after every other Magic player was pissed, hurt or disappointed and walked off. There was VC, laughing his butt off cheesing with Boston after getting our hearts handed to us.

I don't think he has the intangibles to be a winner. He has the skill. The athleticism. Just not the intangibles. You won't find that on youtube or in stats. You find that in a person's morale and demeanor. He doesn't have that. I think at once early on in his career he did. Now, its just not there.

+

The best part of Thuglife giving that post a "+" is that he/she clearly stopped reading it after the first paragraph.

quote:

quote:

+

its nice to see you finally coming around

quote:

quote:

quote:

+

The best part of Thuglife giving that post a "+" is that he/she clearly stopped reading it after the first paragraph.

ha no I agree. VC is my favorite player ever in sports...but that doesnt change the fact that he doesnt have the intangibles to be a winner, especially now.

I'll stick by Carter, and all his talents, and his amazement he gave during his prime. But I wont deny he's not a cold blooded winner...even tho he still coulda grabbed 3 rings with Shaq despite the poor attitude..

@Lewis ha no not coming around to this boards stupid logic, blame carter, ways. But I do agree with that post.

edit: take a look at how magicfan put it into perspective compared to half the jackass' on here...it's just the way ppl put it that ticks me off sometimes