Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

D. Aldridge(NBA. com) ranks Magic Off-Season No. 25(link)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mat�asjj:<BR><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mont:<BR><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Audi:<BR>Yup. There's blame to go all around. <BR><BR>I realize he was sick, but **** - if Rashard played even at 50% of his potential we could have possibly taken the Boston series, even WITH Carter's less-than-mediocre performance.<BR><BR>Either way, it's all in the past. All of the VC fans need to realize he fell very short of expectations and all the VC haters need to realize he didn't lose the series for us alone. We ALL need to just see a clean slate for what it is and hope we come back stronger in a brand new, badazz arena. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i agree. very well spoken. im a carter fan but i know that he wishes he could do that series over, but as you said they lost as a group, and when they win, it will be as a group. i love mike jordan, but the bulls won those championships not jordan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>Michael Jordan: 6 rings<BR><BR>Vince Carter: zero </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>your point hater?

I have to really bring back stats of Michael jordan? i mean killing utah when pippen goes down? You just make a really ignorant comment when you compare a little single thing with Jordan. you are the person who doesn´t have any factible point to justify carter failure as a go-to-scorer and clutch player ala kobe in the playoffs, he didn´t need to come with 20 points a gme, he only needs to show up in the crucial moments, and then he castastrofcally fails.

you probably will bring here a youtube mix of Carter, or maybe the 50 points game in the season. or maybe wow he looks great on febraury, but hey that wasn´t the big deal with carter. he needed to show up in the critical moments on the Magic, that´s why we bring himhere, and he fails because he´s a loser.

You aren´t seeing the reality.

just tell me what reality you are into, to talk about in the same terms.