vc15dunker15

If VC stays... expect a different VC.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by Don:

vince is a CHUCKER! he will continue to be a CHUCKER because he is soft!!! he has the capacity to get to rim WHENEVER he wants and yet he still CHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is someones post off of another site

Im a magic and an unbiased VC fan and I watched all of their games this year, the problem with this team is the PG play and the coaching system. Vince started the season avg 20ppg leading the team to 17-3 record(with 40% shooting which would have gotten better towards the end of the season), then when heads turned Dwight wasnt gettin the ball enough, Vince deferred to him, and Rashard complained about his attempts so Vince had to be his Turkolu to get Shards attempts off, then u have a shoot first pg like Jameer who only knows how to create for himself and Dwight..I know alot has to do with Vince mentally but I dont believe and u cant make me believe that a player who avg 20ppg 4ast 5reb the prev year, has declined that much

quote:

quote:

vince is a CHUCKER! he will continue to be a CHUCKER because he is soft!!! he has the capacity to get to rim WHENEVER he wants and yet he still CHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a magic and an unbiased VC fan and I watched all of their games this year, the problem with this team is the PG play and the coaching system. Vince started the season avg 20ppg leading the team to 17-3 record(with 40% shooting which would have gotten better towards the end of the season), then when heads turned Dwight wasnt gettin the ball enough, Vince deferred to him, and Rashard complained about his attempts so Vince had to be his Turkolu to get Shards attempts off, then u have a shoot first pg like Jameer who only knows how to create for himself and Dwight..I know alot has to do with Vince mentally but I dont believe and u cant make me believe that a player who avg 20ppg 4ast 5reb the prev year, has declined that much

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:
Instead of calling people fanboys, why don't you close this thread. Mods never want to close the VC bash threads.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"