quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

What! I'm not under anything I don't drink and I don't do drugs and I'm old enough to be your father!

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

You're clearly under the influence of some kind of substance, and as a leader of this forum I'll ask you kindly to not post under such influences. There are children who come here, and frankly they don't need to be exposed to such things. Shame on you.

First of all I don't drink nor do drugs, and I'm old enouh to be your father..Give it a break!!!

Yeah, well I drink like a fish, smoke rope like a feign, and I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, and ....uh....and....what were we talking about?

LOL...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

What! I'm not under anything I don't drink and I don't do drugs and I'm old enough to be your father!

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

You're clearly under the influence of some kind of substance, and as a leader of this forum I'll ask you kindly to not post under such influences. There are children who come here, and frankly they don't need to be exposed to such things. Shame on you.

First of all I don't drink nor do drugs, and I'm old enouh to be your father..Give it a break!!!

Yeah, well I drink like a fish, smoke rope like a feign, and I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, and ....uh....and....what were we talking about?

LOL......

He took out my ....Good for you Old man remark, I was just trying to help not start trouble, I think your on Drugs!

if u cant take a little ribbing, then go play video games alone.. this thread is no different. Its the beligerent stuff that needs to be monitored... Like, i fully expect to be ridiculed for using the word "ribbing", hey no sweat... just relax, its what we do...

quote:
Originally posted by mbaker333:

if u cant take a little ribbing, then go play video games alone.. this thread is no different. Its the beligerent stuff that needs to be monitored... Like, i fully expect to be ridiculed for using the word "ribbing", hey no sweat... just relax, its what we do...

I agree, It's just other stuff that happens on here by other guys in the past... I don't really care. I just didn't want a guy who just joined to get hurt, or anyone else. The whole topic changed, and this modrator was blabbing about something else instead of what needs to be done. I was onlt trying to help.

quote:

quote:

I agree, It's just other stuff that happens on here by other guys in the past... I don't really care. I just didn't want a guy who just joined to get hurt, or anyone else. The whole topic changed, and this modrator was blabbing about something else instead of what needs to be done. I was onlt trying to help.

By the way I don't play video games,,

First things first, Dwight This is some media guy who concocted this bs. However "we your fans" love you and your skills right here in Otown. Dont buy into that crap. Please dont do us like Shaq did. If you want help here at that time I see Otis going after C.Anthony . Plus if you can get C. Paul here in the meantime then great. But if you ever grace these forums, see how much us fans that stock these pages minute by minute because we love our Team and its players. We have various opinions about certain players however i can promise that 99% of us and the rest of the fans will never stand for you being unhappy here. We will strike ticket sales if they dont get you the help you want. JUST DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it may sound gay, however I was at the very first preseason game that the Orlando Magic had, and It was hard enough to take the Shaq deal and all the losing seasons. But I have been to at least 1 game every year that the Magic have been here.

Its hard to even think about The Magic with out you .

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Dang.... im getting lit up by everyone....lol

I didnt know that there were that many states with no income tax....

And I should of known about Oregon's beachs... but C'mon... Florida... Oregon... Who would you choose for beaches...lol

yea but from orlando you gotta a good distance to get to the nice beaches (new smyrna and clearwater). daytona beach isn't that far but the water looks dirty as **** to me.

plus all the women there are old and fat etc...

i truly hate daytona

As an old and formerly fat guy, I found the earlier comments in this thread about the old and fat women at Daytona very offensive.

I don't complain about the young skinny girls frolicking all around the place. Some of us much prefer the older fatter style of people. Just like some people prefer VC. And that is our right as Americans.

OKC AND Knicks will have cap space in 2012. Not sure what the new CBA is going to bring but OKC could potentially sign Dwight AND Paul (assuming they take pay cuts). Knicks will be signing Melo next season. No way Melo leaves money on the table like Lebron, Bosh, and Wade did.

This is why I do not want to trade VC unless it gets us Paul, same for Shard.

Please, no contracts past 2012/13 Otis.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

quote:

quote:

And I should of known about Oregon's beachs... but C'mon... Florida... Oregon... Who would you choose for beaches...lol

yea but from orlando you gotta a good distance to get to the nice beaches (new smyrna and clearwater). daytona beach isn't that far but the water looks dirty as **** to me.

i truly hate daytona

As an old and formerly fat guy, I found the earlier comments in this thread about the old and fat women at Daytona very offensive.

I don't complain about the young skinny girls frolicking all around the place. Some of us much prefer the older fatter style of people. Just like some people prefer VC. And that is our right as Americans.

Beat Comp

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

quote:

quote:

i truly hate daytona

Beat Comp

cocoa beach ftw, 40 mins away, and full of ucf girls that may or may not be wearing their tops.... yay.