Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Vince Carter: Missed oppurtunity (video)..

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I'm not trying to be an *** Thug, but with this superteam coming out. The last thing I want to see is the missed chance at a title. I said it at the time, we needed that title, something huge could change the NBA and it did.

you know how J.Will said that this team was the best team hes played for even better then the 06 Miami, so if he joins the 10-11 Miami team is he going to say that is the best team and curse them as well lol

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

this was his chance, he blew it, now that hes turning 34 this up-coming season and now with the trio down in Miami, there is no way he will win. He will end his career with no ring, is sucks but thats life icon_frown.gif

No way in hell am I ready to concede that easily. I hope Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, and Vince (if he's here) aren't gonna give it up that easy.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

this was his chance, he blew it, now that hes turning 34 this up-coming season and now with the trio down in Miami, there is no way he will win. He will end his career with no ring, is sucks but thats life icon_frown.gif

No way in hell am I ready to concede that easily. I hope Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, and Vince (if he's here) aren't gonna give it up that easy.

I hope so too bro, I hope so too

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

true miller. I feel the same way.

am I not allowed to post the mix then? I thought it was legit.

THANKS FOR THE VIDEO BRO. I LOVE IT.