Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

The official PANIC!!!!!!!!! SUPER TEAM IN THE DIVISION!!!! Thread

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

Man, I didnt want him to go to Miami. Well should we actually panic? I dont think we should. However If Otis does nothing then we are screwed and should panic. And I would like to slap the black off his *** if he lets the Turk exception expire!

Born and raise a few miles from Downtown Orlando and cant stand the thought of starting the new era of our new arena with a team that simply will not win a title now with the heat being a power house

Two things, 1st stay away from open windows until help arrives!

2nd...find a better way to express your overactions...we won close to 60 games with this team for the past few seasons...to include the management team!

Actually we went to the NBA finals with a different team and didnt make it to the finals with this team. However To let an almost 7 million dollar exception expire is just friggin dumb in the sense that our instate rival just went nuclear.

Otis and the Magic have done well going backwards with the VC trade and not getting the TEAM back to the finals. Its a failure just like the Cavs winning 66 games for 2 years in a row and not winning a title.Look what Cleavland just got for there 132 wins. the lost LBJ. Hey you know what over reactions are called for . Especially when Dwight Howard hauls *** like Shaq did. We are 1 injury to Howard away from the eastern conference cellar!

So you think we should wait until we get embarrassed by not even winning our divisor to panic?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Man, I didnt want him to go to Miami. Well should we actually panic? I dont think we should. However If Otis does nothing then we are screwed and should panic. And I would like to slap the black off his *** if he lets the Turk exception expire!

Born and raise a few miles from Downtown Orlando and cant stand the thought of starting the new era of our new arena with a team that simply will not win a title now with the heat being a power house

2nd...find a better way to express your overactions...we won close to 60 games with this team for the past few seasons...to include the management team!

Actually we went to the NBA finals with a different team and didnt make it to the finals with this team. However To let an almost 7 million dollar exception expire is just friggin dumb in the sense that our instate rival just went nuclear.

Otis and the Magic have done well going backwards with the VC trade and not getting the TEAM back to the finals. Its a failure just like the Cavs winning 66 games for 2 years in a row and not winning a title. Hey you know what over reactions are called for . Especially when Dwight Howard hauls *** like Shaq did. We are 1 injury to Howard away from the eastern conference cellar!

So you think we should wait until we get embarrassed by not even winning our divisor to panic?

smile_sadcrab.gif dont cry so much

Miami is now cemented as an elite NBA franchise. Seemed inevitable given that its the NBA playground, but luring 2 of the best players in the game to South Beach within 10 years makes it official. That's Lakeresque.

I'm not hatin cuz its almost inevitable this threesome will produce a title, but Wade & Bosh have had serious durability issues. Boshs' career looks to be on the same path Jermaine O'Neals took.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Otis and the Magic have done well going backwards with the VC trade and not getting the TEAM back to the finals. Its a failure just like the Cavs winning 66 games for 2 years in a row and not winning a title. Hey you know what over reactions are called for . Especially when Dwight Howard hauls *** like Shaq did. We are 1 injury to Howard away from the eastern conference cellar!

Dont cry so much? first of all im not crying. i am stating my opinon about the basketball team. If you want to be a smart *** and act like im attacking any individul on these forums then it is you that is crying. And if thats not good enough lets meet up somewhere in town and talk face to face. I dont know you and i dont know you. However you should watch how you talk to people. I didnt do anything that justifies you being a ****boi

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dont cry so much? first of all im not crying. i am stating my opinon about the basketball team. If you want to be a smart *** and act like im attacking any individul on these forums then it is you that is crying. And if thats not good enough lets meet up somewhere in town and talk face to face. I dont know you and you dont know me. However you should watch how you talk to people. I didnt do anything that justifies you being a ****boi

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dont cry so much? first of all im not crying. i am stating my opinon about the basketball team. If you want to be a smart *** and act like im attacking any individul on these forums then it is you that is crying. And if thats not good enough lets meet up somewhere in town and talk face to face. I dont know you and you dont know me. However you should watch how you talk to people. I didnt do anything that justifies you being a ****boi

You know he's a mod, right?

I dont care if its a Moderator. Doesn't mater who it is, they have no right to be a jerk to anyone. And being banned from a site like this would only be an inconvenience. I am a grown man not a child that puts up with someone disrespecting me. And in fact look all over these forums and you will see it happens alot with this guy.

This place is for Magic fans to keep up with the news about our team and to share our opinions without having a moderator be acting like a child for someone sharing their opinion.

They have done a good job , but the past moves that ultimately took us backwards. Think about Turks contract. We could have offered that to him instead we Take on a sick contract on a guy who isnt as good a fit than what we had with Hedo.

The bottom line is that this past year was a failure . The goal is to win a championship. Not progresivly go backwards.

I love the Magic and there Management However they need to step up . plain and simple.

quote:

I dont care if its a Moderator. Doesn't mater who it is, they have no right to be a jerk to anyone. And being banned from a site like this would only be an inconvenience. I am a grown man not a child that puts up with someone disrespecting me. And in fact look all over these forums and you will see it happens alot with this guy.

This place is for Magic fans to keep up with the news about our team and to share our opinions without having a moderator be acting like a child for someone sharing their opinion.

icon_rolleyes.gif your post wasn't you "acting like a grown man"