Sign in to follow this  
Scout200

How important is the NBA to you?

In the summer, I pretty much just keep my open for any trades/signings every once in a while. When the regular season rolls around, I'm into it. I wouldn't say I really "live and breathe" the NBA until the playoffs start. When my team (the Toledo Mud Hens...in case you were wondering) is in it, I'm really into it obviously.

This is the first year I actually watched a full season of the NBA. I used to be a Chicago fan during the (Jordan days) but obviously their games weren't broadcast where I lived, so I could only watch them when they were on national television. But I usually watch the playoffs off and on. I was never a Magic fan until this year. And no, it had nothing to do with them reaching the finals in 2009 (I only watched one game-Game 3-and I was torn because I always root for the Lakers because I am a fan of Kobe's, but I wanted Orlando to win to because all my friends were cheering for them), it had everything to do with my brother rooting against them so I decided that I'll watch this season. Didn't realize that I would actually understand the game and be really excited about it.

Quite honestly, I don't usually watch television but the NBA have got me hooked. I even watched Summer League games, what's up with that. I don't know, the sport of basketball always excited me, so I like the NBA. icon_smile.gif

Yeah.. the NBA is peaking my interest! In the past, I wouldn't say it was of any importance but am finding myself becoming more fascinated...

-Scout