Sign in to follow this  
mont

name 4 better 2 guards than vince carter right now.

i'm having a hard time finding a 2 guard vince is superior too. you could honestly debate jj redick being his equal at this point. if it wasn't for his athleticism, anyway...

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

40 wins team without Vince?

Easy there stallion!

One could argue that the Magic did play most of the season without Vince. I'm not sure who that guy was.

BMP easily gets more crap about his user name than anyone else. Hey BMP, you must really like pancakes! I bet your boyfriend likes pouring syrup on you! Yeah, I just ignored your entire argument and called you gay....

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

and please have info to back it up. also how did vince match up with them.

Try rephrasing to four 2 guards VC is better than.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

i'm having a hard time finding a 2 guard vince is superior too. you could honestly debate jj redick being his equal at this point. if it wasn't for his athleticism, anyway...

go to youtube and look at game 3 in the atlanta series and look how vince put the team on his back, in the 4th qtr.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

BMP easily gets more crap about his user name than anyone else. Hey BMP, you must really like pancakes! I bet your boyfriend likes pouring syrup on you! Yeah, I just ignored your entire argument and called you gay....

HAHAHAHh I'm such a buttermilkjerkoff smile_svgsad.png

Seriously, is this guy's argument about whether or not a player is better "OMG VINCE WUD DESTROY HIM"???????? seriously???

You asked to name 4 better guards than Wince.

In no order...

1. Wade

2. Roy

3. Kobe

4. Manu

5. Joe Johnson

6. Monta Ellis

7. Jason Richardson

8. Andre Iguodala

I named 8. Those guys all shot better percentages than Vince, scored more (or around the same, still better percentage), distributed more (with the exception of JRich), rebounded more or around the same, played better defense, and Wade, Kobe, Manu, and Jason Richardson all outplayed Carter in the playoffs.

Now, what is YOUR argument as to why those players aren't better?

Please remember that bringing up things Wince COULD HAVE done or MIGHT HAVE done DO NOT HELP YOUR CASE. Those things aren't facts, they're biased opinions. Like, oh my god biased.