Sign in to follow this  
Doublet23

gortat to chicago?

maybe im reading to much into it but i was looking at a article by Adrian Wojnarowski of yahoo sports and it states that

(Sources say that Chicago has a proposed trade of Luol Deng(notes) looming for what

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

maybe im reading to much into it but i was looking at a article by Adrian Wojnarowski of yahoo sports and it states that

(Sources say that Chicago has a proposed trade of Luol Deng(notes) looming for what

It's all good. Hope we don't do this. I'm against doing anything that will help them clear space for Wade/LeBron.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

It's all good. Hope we don't do this. I'm against doing anything that will help them clear space for Wade/LeBron.

yeah the only way i would do it is if some how we can get deng,taj gibson and the other rookie johnson and trade picks, i would tell them you want cap room you can get it but you have to make it worth are wild. and i cant believe miami just got slapped by wade like that....

why it would be rose wade and bosh and no one else but minimum pay player and we gain a good wing a good pf with a rookie scale contract and another young wing plus draft picks to a roster that is already pretty good....

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

yeah the only way i would do it is if some how we can get deng,taj gibson and the other rookie johnson and trade picks, i would tell them you want cap room you can get it but you have to make it worth are wild. and i cant believe miami just got slapped by wade like that....

smile_svgsad.png