Sign in to follow this  
What's wrong

Lebron will leave the cavs...

I believe that Lebron James will leave the Cavs and either head to Miami or the Bulls. If he goes to Chicago, with or without Bosh, he will have players in place that could have a 90's style Chicago team that can bring at least 3 to 4 championships before his career is over. If he goes to Miami and they bring Bosh down and keep wade, that trio will also a championship caliber team. Wade I feel will stay in Miami. Why leave a city where your money probably is worthless since you won the championship a few years ago and you really have no winter there. Something I see Lebron doing is changing his number when he leaves to "Honor Jordan" like he wanted to do several months back. He would be able sell more Jersey's because now people would have to not only buy the new team jersey but also a new #. Lebron was the number 1 selling jersey until kobe changed his # and since then Kobe has had the top spot. Changing his # would also set his shoes apart from Jordans as when you see 23 on a shoe you think of Jordans, not Lebrons. Also I feel if Lebron were to stay in Cleveland, he would be focusing on building the Cavs team and not going on the free agency team meetings. To be more of an International star and be a billion dollar player he needs to win championships.

Not even close. Yes, it'd be great and would probably win a few championships, but it would be NOTHING like that Bulls team.

Ok I'll give you that one. This year's free agency could be the biggest in NBA history and I'm hoping that the players don't get together and go to the same team, especially in the east. I don't feel Orlando has the team currently to take on the bulls or miami if they pick up more than 2 of the free agents available. We have no consistent scorers or slashers I should say. I'm hoping Dwight is picking up some moves from Hakeem during this summer. I've noticed he has stayed away from twitter making movies and teaching kids in africa this summer unlike last year.

quote:
Originally posted by What's wrong:

Question? How do you ad those banners at the bottom?

In the top left corner, where you see Go, New, Find, etc.:

Click "Go", then "Personal Zone", then "Profile"

Click "View/Edit Complete Profile"

Scroll down to where it says:"Signature:

HTML permitted only if you have specific permission"

In the box to the right you need an image hosted on a site such as photobucket. If you haven't already, go to photobucket.com and create a profile.

You need to have the desired sig saved to your computer. Upload it to your photobucket album. Copy the IMG link when it is uploaded and paste it in the box next to "Signature:

HTML permitted only if you have specific permission"

Scroll down and click "Submit".

quote:
Originally posted by What's wrong:

I believe that Lebron James will leave the Cavs and either head to Miami or the Bulls. If he goes to Chicago, with or without Bosh, he will have players in place that could have a 90's style Chicago team that can bring at least 3 to 4 championships before his career is over. If he goes to Miami and they bring Bosh down and keep wade, that trio will also a championship caliber team. Wade I feel will stay in Miami. Why leave a city where your money probably is worthless since you won the championship a few years ago and you really have no winter there. Something I see Lebron doing is changing his number when he leaves to "Honor Jordan" like he wanted to do several months back. He would be able sell more Jersey's because now people would have to not only buy the new team jersey but also a new #. Lebron was the number 1 selling jersey until kobe changed his # and since then Kobe has had the top spot. Changing his # would also set his shoes apart from Jordans as when you see 23 on a shoe you think of Jordans, not Lebrons. Also I feel if Lebron were to stay in Cleveland, he would be focusing on building the Cavs team and not going on the free agency team meetings. To be more of an International star and be a billion dollar player he needs to win championships.

Wow I called!!! Next he'll say he is going to change his #. Now is the big question? What will Otis do??