Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

VC reborn

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Kobe was shot like 40% against the celtics but he was still making plays and rebounding , thats why we got Carter and he didnt do any of that.

do the magic run the triangle offense??? does vince carter constantly have the ball?? does the magic team have gasol odom and bynum?? now i know vince is no kobe bryant, but im just trying to get you guys to see that boston made kobe look basic. imagine if rashard or barnes would have been hitting their shots.

so if the magic had odom/bynum then vince would play better defense? there's another side of the court as well.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:

Kobe was shot like 40% against the celtics but he was still making plays and rebounding , thats why we got Carter and he didnt do any of that.

do the magic run the triangle offense??? does vince carter constantly have the ball?? does the magic team have gasol odom and bynum?? now i know vince is no kobe bryant, but im just trying to get you guys to see that boston made kobe look basic. imagine if rashard or barnes would have been hitting their shots.

so if the magic had odom/bynum then vince would play better defense? there's another side of the court as well.

paul pierce lit everybody that guarded him up. even our stoppers.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

and when you have 7 footers in the paint, your defense surely looks better.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I could probably have been more mobile than Bynum in that series. We also did have two 7 footers in the paint.

Also, a player "lighting everyone up" does not make it okay to be bad defensively.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I could probably have been more mobile than Bynum in that series. We also did have two 7 footers in the paint.

Also, a player "lighting everyone up" does not make it okay to be bad defensively.

who????? dwight howard is 6 ft 10 gortat is too isnt he. cmon man you are not being real. la is a bigger team than boston, so you know they are bigger than us. just face it boston made two of the premier two guards in the league look bad. they both had good games but overall boston made them look bad at times. kobe can just keep shooting though, vince cant.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

who????? dwight howard is 6 ft 10 gortat is too isnt he. cmon man you are not being real. la is a bigger team than boston, so you know they are bigger than us. just face it boston made two of the premier two guards in the league look bad. they both had good games but overall boston made them look bad at times. kobe can just keep shooting though, vince cant.

Howard may not be 7' but his wing span is probably larger than both Bynum and Gasol combined. Gortat's 7' with shoes. Oh, and Dwight Howard is also a better defender than Bynum and Gasol combined.

You keep talking about Kobe being allowed to shoot as if this would be a good thing. Kobe almost lost that series for the team with his inefficient shooting.

Vince and Kobe are both chuckers and made it easy for Boston. Wade (mentioning him because you decided to talk about these "premier guards) showed how easy it was to break that team down, shame his team sucked.

Originally posted by What's wrong:

...Collectively the team should have performed better, Did you miss this part? Jameer was shut down for a game during the celtics series, rashard didn't show up, Dwight let the celtics rasheed wallace and celtics fans get in his head, pietrus was hit or miss...should I go on? Vince is just old, I'm starting to wonder if you are a family member or something? I have actually heard he is a very rude and stuck up in person. Also that is a very nice picture you found of him, nice smile suited up..it actually looks like he is sitting on the bench and not suited up to play. Why didn't you post up a picture of him dunking or something instead you get upset that people are talking about him and your profile picture has him sitting on the bench. lol

I just feel like he is thinking so much and not just playing the game he usually plays. I think he has been thinking of all the talk going on and how they are looking for him to help us win the championship. And also he hears the talk of how he doesn't need to be the number 1 player on the team to win, he needs to get others like Dwight and Lewis involved too. He never really played his normal game here in Orlando in my opinion.