Sign in to follow this  
StrongMind3

New Era Adjustable 2009 EFC Magic Hats on sale for $5

For those interested shipping is another $5, so total is $8.75 with that coupon code.

Hot deal. can't believe that stupid paul thread has 4000+ posts and this doesn't have a single response (till now).

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Who wants to buy anything ECF related?

When it says NBA Champs then I'll be interested. I'm not a fan of walkin around wearing things that say SECOND BEST.

im a fan of anything magic related.

not many people can say that they have seen their favorite team win a conference championship (let alone actually win one).

i'd love to wear a magic nba champs hat but if the ECF is the next best thing my favorite team has accomplished (with me actually witnessing it) then ima rock that hat with pride icon_smile.gif

lol! no way to look like a bigger bandwaggon fan than to wear an orlando magic eastern conference champion hat. Its like seeing those guys with shaq orlando magic jerseys.

For a regular fan of the magic maybe. This may be something I give to my grandma when she goes back home. For a hardcore Orlando Magic fan this would be just wrong. Give me a hat for 5 dollars with just the magic logo on it, thats a deal. Or maybe ill buy like 1 thousand of those hats for 5 dollars and paint over the eastern conference champion part and sell it for 6 so I can go on vacation.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

this site has fake jersey but they are cheap and pretty legit

http://salejerseys.com/

Have you ordered one from there? If its legit I'm about to order Magic, Dolphins, Royals, Braves, and Blue Jackets jerseys.