Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Bill Ingram is being told Wiz deal is in works...ANOTHER QUESTION @ BOTTOM PG2

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

Not only is Rashard's contract jabungous, but he was also a key component to a team that got to the NBA Finals. Vince Carter, on the other hand, disappeared in the playoffs.

Say what you will about Rashard and whether he is overpaid or not, the fact is, he has been a huge factor in our recent success the past couple years. HUGE.

Vince Carter, not so much.

That said - I don't like this proposed deal to Washington, if there is any truth to it. I'd rather take my chances with Vince again, than to make that trade. At least with Vince, there's the -possibility- that he becomes a key contributor.

Vince is a key contributor. I believe he's the one that got lewis plenty of open 3's during the season and the playoffs. Secondly, you people really need to go **** yourselves with that "vince disappeared in the playoffs" bull****. I don't think anyone other than dwight contributed more than vince this season. I know there's a bunch of high school kids on this forum but you need to grow up sometime, this **** is getting ridiculous.

I love when VcDaCarter starts to completely ignore the truth, goes to personal insults and gets overly emotional, calls people out for being immature while typing things you'd expect from a teenager full of hormones and way too many blue balls.

Seriously dude, how do you expect anyone to believe you're any older than 16 when instead of actually coming up with somewhat intelligent arguments and discussion, you ALWAYS go back to insulting people personally. People you don't even know! I'm all for messing with people online, but at this point I don't think you're really messing with anyone, I think you really are this way, and it's a mess.

Oh, and don't try to use the "I don't care what anyone thinks" "GROW UP KID OR UR SO STUPID WHY ARE U SUCH A MORAN ****ING IDIOT" routine because it's not cute. It never was.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

quote:
Not only is Rashard's contract jabungous, but he was also a key component to a team that got to the NBA Finals. Vince Carter, on the other hand, disappeared in the playoffs.

Say what you will about Rashard and whether he is overpaid or not, the fact is, he has been a huge factor in our recent success the past couple years. HUGE.

+1

Rashard has been huge for us the past couple years, over paid or not.....now vince...well...lol

vince played 1 year. i cant believe that we are comparing rashard lewis to vince carter. if it wasnt for jameer finding rashard in the corner for those three's, he wouldnt have done anything this year. he needs other people to set him up. vince carter and d howard carried the magic after feb. what did shard do????? he is a decent player, but what other player, than d howard requires a double team. lets seeee no one.

fixed

You really need to step down from your moderator position because you're full of ****. I can't tell you how many times vince got the double team and found lewis at the 3. If it wasn't for vince this team probably would not have made it past the first round.

quote:
Secondly, you people really need to go **** yourselves with that "vince disappeared in the playoffs" bull****.

its the way he dissappeared that iritates me as well as others. He took stupid fade-away shots, couldnt stop his man on defense, made bad decisions, and did that wince thing after he did one of those three things.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

+1

Rashard has been huge for us the past couple years, over paid or not.....now vince...well...lol

vince played 1 year. i cant believe that we are comparing rashard lewis to vince carter. if it wasnt for jameer finding rashard in the corner for those three's, he wouldnt have done anything this year. he needs other people to set him up. vince carter and d howard carried the magic after feb. what did shard do????? he is a decent player, but what other player, than d howard requires a double team. lets seeee no one.

fixed

You really need to step down from your moderator position because you're full of ****. I can't tell you how many times vince got the double team and found lewis at the 3. If it wasn't for vince this team probably would not have made it past the first round.

brown_block_LOL.GIF

quote:

quote:

That said - I don't like this proposed deal to Washington, if there is any truth to it. I'd rather take my chances with Vince again, than to make that trade. At least with Vince, there's the -possibility- that he becomes a key contributor.

Vince is a key contributor. I believe he's the one that got lewis plenty of open 3's during the season and the playoffs. Secondly, you people really need to go **** yourselves with that "vince disappeared in the playoffs" bull****. I don't think anyone other than dwight contributed more than vince this season. I know there's a bunch of high school kids on this forum but you need to grow up sometime, this **** is getting ridiculous.

You make it seem like Rashard has never had an open 3 in his life before Vince came. Who do you think got him open 3s before?

And even if we were to agree with you that Vince showed up in the playoffs, there is absolutely no denying that he DIDNT show up in the final seconds of the biggest loss of the season (Game 2)

I am so glad that I am a team-fan, not a player-fan.

And since I am a team-fan, I hope we find a good trade for Vince. He did some good things for us last season, but he was also missing alot of times or just plain awful. I know that I facepalmed a few times when he went down like he was shot by a tank or his feet had been crushed by a steamroller.. in some cases it even looked like a season ending injury but... well you know the story.

And... when his slashing and cutting ability mattered the most, he settled on jumpshots and fadeaways and it drove us Magic fans nuts.

I said a "good trade for Vince" because first I want something good in return and second, I wish him farewell. I honestly don't think he'll do much for this team next season. He isn't exactly going to start drinking from the fountain of Youtherade now is he?

Had my hopes for him but I want other players for next season, please. Don't go with the "Give him a chance". The guy is up there in age and a full season and playoffs is a pretty good chance. He had his chance but he's just so inconsistent at this stage of his career that you just can't rely on him anymore, not to be a key player on a team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

fixed

im glad you really watch the games bro. it seems like most of the lynch mob was gonna lynch vince anyway. he played hard every game in the playoffs and if you really know basketball, you would see that a fadeaway is sometimes the best shot against bostons defense. they get away with a lot of stuff[holding, pushing etc.] vince was driving and dishing but nobody could hit any threes that series. i guess the lynch mob forgot that though. obviously boston thought enough about vc to double team him. they didnt game plan for anybody except vc. no need to plan for shard he waits in the corner for someone to pass him the ball, barnes cant create, and perkins handles d howard by himself. so you got paul pierce trying to check vc/ not gonna happen, so you have to double team or tunnel him into the bigs down low, where he gets pushed, hacked and no calls. did yall watch the game with open eyes or were you watching it waiting for vince to mess up.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:

quote:

You make it seem like Rashard has never had an open 3 in his life before Vince came. Who do you think got him open 3s before?

And even if we were to agree with you that Vince showed up in the playoffs, there is absolutely no denying that he DIDNT show up in the final seconds of the biggest loss of the season (Game 2)

Who showed up in game 1 besides Vince??? The TEAM deserved to lose that series because they didn't show up to play. The whole team has been inconsistant the entire season but somehow the KIDS on this forum manage to blame vince for every loss. IT'S PATHETIC! See you next season.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

And since I am a team-fan, I hope we find a good trade for Vince. He did some good things for us last season, but he was also missing alot of times or just plain awful. I know that I facepalmed a few times when he went down like he was shot by a tank or his feet had been crushed by a steamroller.. in some cases it even looked like a season ending injury but... well you know the story.

And... when his slashing and cutting ability mattered the most, he settled on jumpshots and fadeaways and it drove us Magic fans nuts.

I said a "good trade for Vince" because first I want something good in return and second, I wish him farewell. I honestly don't think he'll do much for this team next season. He isn't exactly going to start drinking from the fountain of Youtherade now is he?

Had my hopes for him but I want other players for next season, please. Don't go with the "Give him a chance". The guy is up there in age and a full season and playoffs is a pretty good chance. He had his chance but he's just so inconsistent at this stage of his career that you just can't rely on him anymore, not to be a key player on a team.

I thought howard, lewis, and meer were the key players on this team. You people always make it seem like vince was the 4th option until the team loses a game of course. Then it's all vince's fault.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

he absolutely abused some of his defenders this year. go back and look at the videos. did he take some bad shots, who didnt. did you hear what dwight howard said about vince earlier this year. what kind of impact did vc have on dwight and how about jj. is it a coincidence that jj had his best year. man you really have to look at everything before you make a call on a player. i bet the team wants him to stay.