Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

should i get the xbox360 slim or the ps3 slim? i haven't owned either yet and mostly play sports games & grand theft auto type stuff.

360! We could play some 2K10/11 online!

I'd advise the 360 because you could play games with nttnybuc, jareth, l4tw, osprey, echo, DoM (if he ever decides to post his gamertag again), the guy that just posted something, some other people i can't remember, and me

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

"The telltale thing is that Chris Paul won't comment publicly other than what was released about it," said a person familiar with Paul's strategy. "Leon Rose didn't come out and say, 'Chris is happy in New Orleans.' If he was happy, they would've said that. ... The only way they can get close to full value is to say, 'You guys can't make trade demands.' They're orchestrating this thing to likely move him." CBSSports.com

The Hornets, meanwhile, have been looking at Orlando, Charlotte and New Jersey as potentially attractive trade partners once the firestorm settles down, according to one of the people with direct knowledge of the Hornets' strategy. Two other sources familiar with the situation confirmed prior discussions involving the Bobcats and Nets and said those talks are expected to advance in the coming days. The Hornets are concentrating on Eastern Conference teams as trade partners in the event they decide it isn't feasible to enter the 2010-11 season with their franchise player wanting out. And despite Monday's optimistic spin, that is where things are headed, sources say. CBSSports.com

good ****

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

I'd advise the 360 because you could play games with nttnybuc, jareth, l4tw, osprey, echo, DoM (if he ever decides to post his gamertag again), the guy that just posted something, some other people i can't remember, and me

And Magic Fan 4 Life Sad Crab

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

And Magic Fan 4 Life Sad Crab

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

If the Bobkittys get Paul or The Nets get Paul... I dont know what to do.

If it's NJ, that would mean Harris is sent packing, too. Basically in any scenario, it's going to be a 3 team trade, if it happens of course

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

You call me the guy who JUST posted something????? Am I not known yet???? I've been coming here for awhile!!!!

Hahaha, that reply was supposed to be right below your comment and I figured "that guy" was easier