Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

How did this thread get 600 pages? AMAZING

The worst part is that I keep doing some work and coming back to it to find it to have grown 5 pages. 5 pages of pure garbage that I have to sort through to see if there is anything at all.... Sheesh this sucks wake me when it is over, (Right, I will be back in 5.)

The Warriors and Knicks have an agreement in place for a sign-and-trade that would send David Lee to Golden State, multiple sources have confirmed.

New York could acquire Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike in the deal.

According to one source, the terms of Lee's contract have been agreed to, the paperwork has been completed.

The deal hinges on the expectation that LeBron James won't sign with the Knicks on Thursday night.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...place/#ixzz0t7pJ4x8U

quote:
Originally posted by Beast_Mode:

The Warriors and Knicks have an agreement in place for a sign-and-trade that would send David Lee to Golden State, multiple sources have confirmed.

New York could acquire Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike in the deal.

According to one source, the terms of Lee's contract have been agreed to, the paperwork has been completed.

The deal hinges on the expectation that LeBron James won't sign with the Knicks on Thursday night.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wire...place/#ixzz0t7pJ4x8U

that was a joke, it's already been posted 3 times...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I blame Tim Povtak, RevTy, Nyce, Goldust, Chris Kattan, Oprah, & Alex Kennedy for making us all hate eachother. icon_frown.gif

Don't forget Pat freakin' Williams...

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I blame Tim Povtak, RevTy, Nyce, Goldust, Chris Kattan, Oprah, & Alex Kennedy for making us all hate eachother. icon_frown.gif

Don't forget Pat freakin' Williams...

and fanhouse

LOL oh wow......

The mere hint of LeBron James coming to Miami has already made the Heat winners -- at the box office.

Season-ticket sales for the coming Heat season were suspended Thursday afternoon, after the entire supply of available seats were sold out.

That doesn't mean all 19,600 seats are gone for the 41 home games. Not every seat has been released for sale yet, and some will be held back for single-game purchases as well.

The Heat declined comment on the ticket situation.