Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

I actually like the way the team is set up right now. I think adding Paul makes it longer to get chemistry rolling. I know we all hate Vince right now but I still love him and want him to stay. He's going into a CONTRACT year and that might motivate him even more.

If he's more motivated about his next pay check over a shot at a title, he needs to be traded

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

I actually like the way the team is set up right now. I think adding Paul makes it longer to get chemistry rolling. I know we all hate Vince right now but I still love him and want him to stay. He's going into a CONTRACT year and that might motivate him even more.

If he's more motivated about his next pay check over a shot at a title, he needs to be traded

well said

let's all just assume that cp3's game will take a hit because of his knee injury and that he'll instantly leave in 2 years to go to the knicks.

the more we don't want him, the better off we'll be.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

let's all just assume that cp3's game will take a hit because of his knee injury and that he'll instantly leave in 2 years to go to the knicks.

Exactly!!! He'll most likely bolt to NYK in 2 years in they get Melo next season.

quote:

quote:

Exactly!!! He'll most likely bolt to NYK in 2 years in they get Melo next season.

not if he's playing next to dwight. Also, we'd be able to pay him more than anyone else.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

not if he's playing next to dwight. Also, we'd be able to pay him more than anyone else.

How do we know it'll work out between him and Dwight?? He was used to playing with Chandler who did nothing but Alley-Oops and put backs. Dwight ACTUALLY posts up!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

How do we know it'll work out between him and Dwight?? He was used to playing with Chandler who did nothing but Alley-Oops and put backs. Dwight ACTUALLY posts up!

nah, chandler does score some on his own.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't know which Hornets team you were watching but it can't have been the one with Chris Paul.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't know which Hornets team you were watching but it can't have been the one with Chris Paul.

most of his shots were ally oops, not all

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you really don't think a true PG would be the best thing for the type of team we have then... wow.

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you really don't think a true PG would be the best thing for the type of team we have then... wow.

A true PG MIGHT help this team, but Chris Paul might not be the answer.