Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Exit Interviews: Videos and Quote Transcripts

We are all grown men in this boards or at least most of us are, but god **** this is hard to watch. It's always tough when you depend on Basketball, especially the Orlando Magic for entretainment for the past 10 months and now it's all over.

The one thing to look forward to is the NBA Draft in about three weeks and clearly Free Agency about a month from today...

Great season now let's learn from it and bring that title home next season!

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

We are all grown men in this boards or at least most of us are, but god **** this is hard to watch. It's always tough when you depend on Basketball, especially the Orlando Magic for entretainment for the past 10 months and now it's all over.

The one thing to look forward to is the NBA Draft in about three weeks and clearly Free Agency about a month from today...

Great season now let's learn from it and bring that title home next season!

I agree if not next year then when? But i said that about this year. Our city needs a championship of SOME KIND more than ever.

Chase it has to be next season. Our team is built to win and win now not win in three to four years. Dwight is going to be 25 years old, Rashard is getting up there in age... and not to mention Vince, who I do expect to see in a Magic uniform next season. it has to be now and it has to be next year!

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

I agree if not next year then when? But i said that about this year. Our city needs a championship of SOME KIND more than ever.

Root for the Preds

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

Chase it has to be next season. Our team is built to win and win now not win in three to four years. Dwight is going to be 25 years old, Rashard is getting up there in age... and not to mention Vince, who I do expect to see in a Magic uniform next season. it has to be now and it has to be next year!

Dwight is GOING TO BE 25, but we MUST WIN NOW?

I lol'd at vince's interview.

dude has no heart. he does not care. does not want to take any responsibility for not showing up in the play offs. he's happy the season is over. talking about "i get to go home". i wish one of the reporters karate chopped him in the neck and told him the truth about himself.