Sign in to follow this  
NYMAGICFAN

Ray Allen

Would anyone else Love to see Ray Allen in a Magic Uniform. He can still shoot the three with the best of them. He prob has a few good years left in him. Vet min!!! Not to mention he can move around the court without the ball and drive the D nuts. Just a Thought

Would anyone else Love to see Ray Allen in a Magic Uniform. He can still shoot the three with the best of them. He prob has a few good years left in him. Vet min!!! Not to mention he can move around the court without the ball and drive the D nuts. Just a Thought

Ray Allen is the only Celtic that I like other than Rondo, and it would ge great to have him on the Magic. I think I heard him say in an interview if he could not work with Rivers, he would just retire.

If somehow we were to get rid of Carter and could use Allen as a stopgap until we made a move on Melo (if that is the plan) I am all for it.

Anyone feel uncomfortable trying to win championships with guys that prevented the team from winning one?

The Spurs certainly did that signing Horry some years ago... but in terms of pride it's not that good... idk

I guess that doesn't matter at the end of the day.. hehe