Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Keep Stan?

Basically, there are two things that disturb me about the posts that you have made today. Using the term idiot to describe a man that is in the top 1 percent of his profession - even in a limited manner to describe a coaching strategy you don't agree with - is silly.

Fair enough. Like I said, I obviously don't think hes an idiot outright. I meant that he was "being" an idiot yesterday during certain stretches of the game. In other words, I felt he was making boneheaded decisions during yesterday's game.

Secondly, everytime you use the term "jock rider" in reference to people that disagree with you.

Now that's kind of an unfair point. I never called anyone a jock rider JUST because they disagreed with me. The people I called jock riders were the people that dismissed my arguments merely on the fact that they either thought i "hated" the team or SVG, or cannot take any criticism of the team whatsoever so they resort to ad-hominems instead of attacking my argument.

I don't think you can complain about someone labeling you a hater for all your negativity if you've been labeling others "jock riders" and "homers" for their positive outlooks. Seems kind of hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Interesting? Ha ha

See above.

Now that's kind of an unfair point. I never caledl anyone a jock rider JUST because they disagreed with me. The people I called jock riders were the people that dismissed my arguments merely on the fact that they either thought i "hated" the team, or cannot take any criticism of the team whatsoever.

You called me a jock rider and I can take and have given plenty of criticism of this team. And we've already been over my disdain for the word "hater" so clearly that wasn't the case either. I've noticed this in a few of the threads you have been active in recently. You jump into a thread, and almost right off the bat, start out with a comment that makes it look like everyone that disagrees with you is riding *insert player here* jock. It comes across like you are looking for an argument before one even exists.

You called me a jock rider and I can take and have given plenty of criticism of this team. And we've already been over my disdain for the word "hater" so clearly that wasn't the case either. I've noticed this in a few of the threads you have been active in recently. You jump into a thread, and almost right off the bat, start out with a comment that makes it look like everyone that disagrees with you is riding *insert player here* jock. It comes across like you are looking for an argument before one even exists.

The reason I called you that was because you used an ad-hominem against me instead of addressing my argument. Even though I may have been incorrect in my notion, to me, it looked like you didn't care to argue against the point, just against the arguer. It goes both ways.

If this is not the case, then I owe you an apology as well.