Sign in to follow this  
DuvalMagicFan

Mixed Feelings

I don't know what I think will happen in game six. each game, one, two, and three, i thought were guaranteed wins for us, each one more so than the previous. I thought, what was the likelihood of us losing three games in a row?

Well, that speaks for itself. Then games four and five, I had the sneaky suspicion, almost gut feeling, that we'd lose. I thought, "us Magic fans just don't have the kind of luck for them to pull it off." Those also speak for themselves.

Now here we are, on the brink of elimination. But also on the brink of the NBA Finals, and doing something no other NBA team has ever done. You would think sooner or later we would be able to have the stars align to start adding championships to the great young history the Magic have. And again, I have the sneaky suspicion, almost gut feeling, that game six will be the end of the road.

I just hope I'm wrong. Again.

I don't know what I think will happen in game six. each game, one, two, and three, i thought were guaranteed wins for us, each one more so than the previous. I thought, what was the likelihood of us losing three games in a row?

Well, that speaks for itself. Then games four and five, I had the sneaky suspicion, almost gut feeling, that we'd lose. I thought, "us Magic fans just don't have the kind of luck for them to pull it off." Those also speak for themselves.

Now here we are, on the brink of elimination. But also on the brink of the NBA Finals, and doing something no other NBA team has ever done. You would think sooner or later we would be able to have the stars align to start adding championships to the great young history the Magic have. And again, I have the sneaky suspicion, almost gut feeling, that game six will be the end of the road.

I just hope I'm wrong. Again.

i really think the week layoff killed our momentum..we were clicking on all cylinders and playing top notch basketball..then the guys are sitting around eating home cooking etc while the celtics were still playing..when your playing at a high level with such intensity then have to wait it out your gonna lose that edge..

we faced the celtics while they were still playing at a high intensity and it took us a while to get it back..now were back at what i think is an even higher level of play..dwight actually looked serious last game, no smiles..bostons age is showing and i think they hit us with their best shot and we are hitting back harder now..

having said that, this is the game we have to bring it all..boston is gonna come at us hard early and try to break us..we have to withstand that and break their will..i love how dwight has turned the tides and is in their heads..he seems so relaxed now and is moving as good as i have ever seen him move..it is almost like he finally get's it..he hasn't gotten in foul trouble, yet he's been even more of an impact on both ends of the floor..if he and jameer keep leading with intensity we can do this!!

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

i really think the week layoff killed our momentum..we were clicking on all cylinders and playing top notch basketball..then the guys are sitting around eating home cooking etc while the celtics were still playing..when your playing at a high level with such intensity then have to wait it out your gonna lose that edge..

we faced the celtics while they were still playing at a high intensity and it took us a while to get it back..now were back at what i think is an even higher level of play..dwight actually looked serious last game, no smiles..bostons age is showing and i think they hit us with their best shot and we are hitting back harder now..

having said that, this is the game we have to bring it all..boston is gonna come at us hard early and try to break us..we have to withstand that and break their will..i love how dwight has turned the tides and is in their heads..he seems so relaxed now and is moving as good as i have ever seen him move..it is almost like he finally get's it..he hasn't gotten in foul trouble, yet he's been even more of an impact on both ends of the floor..if he and jameer keep leading with intensity we can do this!!

I agree. especially about Dwight. I mentioned to a friend the other day that this series has been good for Dwight. He seems all business lately. Not as much smiling and laughing as pure domination. We've been waiting for Clark Kent to become the Man of Steel.

quote:
Originally posted by DuvalMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

I agree. especially about Dwight. I mentioned to a friend the other day that this series has been good for Dwight. He seems all business lately. Not as much smiling and laughing as pure domination. We've been waiting for Clark Kent to become the Man of Steel.

yeah, he hasn't even been barking at the refs, i dunno what happened but i'm liking what i'm seeing..he just isn't getting frustrated and i think he see's how much better he plays relaxed..when he got frustrated it was so counter producticve to his game..

i have a gut feeling today is the end of the road as well. i knew magic would win game 4 and 5 and even though boston has some injuries and seem very fatigued, I just can't help but feel like the magic will mess it up and not take advantage of the situation.

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i have a gut feeling today is the end of the road as well. i knew magic would win game 4 and 5 and even though boston has some injuries and seem very fatigued, I just can't help but feel like the magic will mess it up and not take advantage of the situation.

Debonair ..... Lebronair??

I think you are a massive troll. So far all your comments are misinformed or negitive. Your registration date is a funny one at that too!