Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

I CANT SLEEP!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Im asking god to lead the team to victory

my inside sources say to keep praying and your wish will come true

we deserve this. could you imagine how much championships we could have won if shaq stayed and grant hill never messed his ankle up? we are owed so much. all the years of bad luck, if reversed we would have 6 championships and be basketballs version of the patriots. boston has a team in every sport, we only gave 1 team to love. boston has 17 championships, we have 0. its time for some good luck to come our way.

Commissioner David Stern is having a hard time falling asleep too tonight. Every time he starts dozing off, he wakes up screaming thanks his recurring nightmares of a Suns vs. Magic NBA Finals...

these next 4 days could be the greatest days of my life. if/when the magic win on friday would automatically make saturday amazing days. my nephew was born on may 30th last year, the day the magic won game 6 to become eastern conference champs. this year his bday will be on game 7 to become eastern conference again. oh yea, plus my bday is the very next day may 31st. i been really lucky lately. the last few days i been playing so good at call of duty. i been winning tournaments in poker. if all these things come true it will literally be the best days of my life. the ramblings continue! no sleep i tell ya!