Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

What should the 2010-11 lineup be?

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

A lot of you want to see Vince go, but to be honest, I don't see it happening. You'll probably see Lewis or a couple of the bench players get traded before Vince.

Were you a Magic fan before VC came here?

I'm only asking becuase I think he's gone if we find a taker. There's a reason he's been on 3 teams and been to one conference finals. The guy just can't deliver. There was an article that detailed VC's first quarter and how he shied away from scoring....exactly the reason he was supposedly brought here. His passes were terrible. Not sure if Otis thought this guy may still be able to score but I don;t think he's ever really played well in teh playoffs throughout his career(when he actually made it).

If someone has always choked are they really a choker? SHouldn't you already have prior knowledge of what they are going to do? Is it then expected....is that still choking?

Don;t want to turn this into a VC bash fest....I just think he's the odd man out since no one will touch Lewis.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

If someone has always choked are they really a choker? SHouldn't you already have prior knowledge of what they are going to do? Is it then expected....is that still choking?

Don;t want to turn this into a VC bash fest....I just think he's the odd man out since no one will touch Lewis.

stop being a troll. say something nice FOR ONCE!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

A lot of you want to see Vince go, but to be honest, I don't see it happening. You'll probably see Lewis or a couple of the bench players get traded before Vince.

REAAALLY?

REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY?

You don't see it happening. Sigh, wheres my M8.

I would not like to give up on our season yet but since were talking about it why not trade rashard for areanas i think that ryno can develop nice to howard with given minutes. He played well the first 10 games and he is only 22 lewis will be 30 and maxed out i know areanas has alot of baggage, but he did avg 22 and seven this year, otis could handle him and if you put him in a lockeroom with dwight and stan and some of these other guys i think he would flourish. We could have that big point guard, i mean really if we want to change lewis contract is hard to get rid of, i love lewis as a person and a player but i think ryno can do the same things as him. The wizards wont be able to get rid of areanas for obvious reasons and we would have problems getting rid of lewis. Then we would maybe be able to try and swing a deal like jameer and gortat to philly for iguladela, i think they might bite for that. A hometown boy to go with turner and gortat to take over for dalembert. We could then resign redick we need to keep him, let barnes go because we would have igudala who plays great defense and does more. We keep carter at the two and see what he does, im not ready to give up on him yet. But if he doesnt work out we can trade his contract for something. Also i would look to sign cj watson and maybe like fabrcio oberto, or theo ratliff a cheap backup center to back up howard, mayve a kwame brown he will only need to play ten minutes a game. We in effect get stronger at two positions and younger. We would take a risk on areanas but really were not losing much in lewis if we develop ryno we still can spread the floor but have more playmakers with areanas and iggy, also we would be younger, and have that big pg who can see over the defense and maybe see howard when he is right under the basket. Im a new poster but just having fun on here and hoping to throw my two cents around, unfortanely I cant get a job as the magic gm but maybe on a video game lol.

Lineup is

Arenas- Watson

Carter - Reddick

Iggy - Pietrus

Ryno- Bass

Howard- Brown

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

If we dump Carter it will admit to everyone that it was a bad move and it will go down as Hedo was the reason we had success

Not at all. Otis made the moe for some roster flexibility, Vince's deal expires after next season and it can possibly lure what we need to win a title. It's our only hope to land a good young star to play with Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

stop being a troll. say something nice FOR ONCE!!!!

No one will believe anything nice when we are down 0-3 to Boston. People will think its outright sarcasm...and what "nice" things do you want me to say? This certainly isn't the time. Great Magic sweeps in the first two rounds! Doesn't that come off a little sarcastic sounding.

I'm pretty sure the Magic are well deserving of all the criticism they are getting right now.

I say the Magic should go after CJ Watson or another up tempo PG that can make exciting plays with a consistent jumper. Also sign a center like Theo Ratliff or a center that can bang down low or is experienced in the playoffs. Keep JJ and Bass, we will need them down the road. What do u think we will do on draft night?