Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

Sorry this has to be said. This is surreal. Magic Johnson! I once thought you were a complete idiot for your disrespect for the Magic. You are a genius. Thank you. Now about our team.... How about we start the 2nd stringers in game four? Period. My artiCHOKE had more heart than the Magic starters did tonight!!! I still remain faithful despite the odds. Streaks are made to be broken.

Epic choke. I'm ashamed as a fan. I'll have to take some heat for this. Epic epic choke.

I really don't see how this team can improve. Vince and Shard will be older next year. Jameer might stay the same, Dwight as well... Otis got a lot of work to do if he wants a chance at a championship again, unless he's counting on the Magic staying the same and the Lakers and Celtics just getting old enough to be beaten.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Not true....but I can ONLY post kool-aid posts?

Carter CHOKED.....this is undeniable....he did NOT deliver and it turned out to be a bad trade for us....who cares about the "regular" season.

After the finals the sentiment in here was Championship or bust....go read some of your owns posts....I never bought into this roster. I still don't. Last year the TEAM had chemistry. Was it lightning in a bottle? I honestly do not know but I would have liked to see ONE more run with them before blowing it up.

Would probably would lose to LA either way but I had much more belief in last year's combo than this one.

VC sucks and is a had been...it was a BAD trade.

we lost lee, alston and battie. NOT a bad trade. we make that trade 10 out of 10 times.

Right, and the Magic just couldn't have last year's team anyway because of how much Hedo was asking for.

Besides, it doesn't look like it would have matter, everyone who said the Magic won because KG wasn't there was right. Lewis disappeared, and Nelson didn't have enough impact. Last year is looking like a fluke now.

Have to wonder had the Bobcats and Hawks taken the Magic to a 6-7 game series each if the Magic wouldn't be playing better. I'm not saying the rest in between series has anything to do with it, but playing a 6-7 game series would have given the Magic a chance to adjust appropriately. It was truly hard to put my finger on anyone problem in last night's game except the Celtics came running out of the chute and never looked back.

This is my first post on this board, I have been reading for a long time. I know things suck right now but lets hope for win monday night, if not we still have the best big man in the game. People say he is not that good on offense he cant take us on his back, well i remember before we got him we were considering moving to kansas city. So he has rejunivated this team and this city. He scored thirty in game two, we still lost, I think if we do lose this series I would like to see some changes. But the main thing is next year force feed Howard in the regular season make him take those jump shots that he is capable of. He is our present and future and he is going to lead us to the championship, its just a matter of time. He is only 24 and he is already a two time defensive player of the year the media says hes not a supestar people on the board call him a robin be thankful we have this guy. Six years ago we had nothing.