Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Two of those all-stars he didn;t deserve....soi he's really a SIX time all-star....he hasn;t done crap in a long time.

you really have to try in order to be this stupid

HUH?

He was INJURED one year....barely played...NOT DESERVING....it's a pop contest not a real measure of a player's worth so stop the vinsanity.

Lewis: Not trolling...the guy hasn;t lead us anywhere....in a great oppurtunity to help teh team...he went 5-15 then clanged two FTs.

How is the truth "trolling" or are you going to try to silence an opposing opinion again.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!~!

quote:

HUH?

He was INJURED one year....barely played...NOT DESERVING....it's a pop contest not a real measure of a player's worth so stop the vinsanity.

Lewis: Not trolling...the guy hasn;t lead us anywhere....in a great oppurtunity to help teh team...he went 5-15 then clanged two FTs.

How is the truth "trolling" or are you going to try to silence an opposing opinion again.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!~!

no i dont like vince either after what i've seen during the playoffs.

You only post negative opinions. Being negative all of the time isn't contributing to the forum and is very troll like. How do we know you aren't some cav fan?

quote:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll scream HOF'er and he should consider himself LUCKY to get into the HOF. What has he done in his career?????

Idiot.

You're a moron. You yell like an angry 12 year old that Carter sucks because he has not won anything, and you think he never will, but then dismiss a list of players who have themselves never won anything in the NBA, and never will.

By your logic, they all suck. Also, by your logic, Robert Horry is better than all of them.

You are a troll, pure and simple. Every post you make is to bag on Carter and cause trouble. The best part is, you aren't even very good at it, you're just running your mouth with your tired and flawed logic trying to make yourself feel better at the expense of someone else.

Troll.

Not true....but I can ONLY post kool-aid posts?

Carter CHOKED.....this is undeniable....he did NOT deliver and it turned out to be a bad trade for us....who cares about the "regular" season.

After the finals the sentiment in here was Championship or bust....go read some of your owns posts....I never bought into this roster. I still don't. Last year the TEAM had chemistry. Was it lightning in a bottle? I honestly do not know but I would have liked to see ONE more run with them before blowing it up.

Would probably would lose to LA either way but I had much more belief in last year's combo than this one.

VC sucks and is a had been...it was a BAD trade.

Troll.

When the Magic were not playing well, you were here bagging on Carter constantly.

When they were rolling, you were no where to be found, staying away until they ran into some adversity.

As soon as that happened, you were back, bagging on Carter.

Troll.

quote:

Not true....but I can ONLY post kool-aid posts?

Carter CHOKED.....this is undeniable....he did NOT deliver and it turned out to be a bad trade for us....who cares about the "regular" season.

After the finals the sentiment in here was Championship or bust....go read some of your owns posts....I never bought into this roster. I still don't. Last year the TEAM had chemistry. Was it lightning in a bottle? I honestly do not know but I would have liked to see ONE more run with them before blowing it up.

Would probably would lose to LA either way but I had much more belief in last year's combo than this one.

VC sucks and is a had been...it was a BAD trade.

we lost lee, alston and battie. NOT a bad trade. we make that trade 10 out of 10 times.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll scream HOF'er and he should consider himself LUCKY to get into the HOF. What has he done in his career?????

Idiot.

You're a moron. You yell like an angry 12 year old that Carter sucks because he has not won anything, and you think he never will, but then dismiss a list of players who have themselves never won anything in the NBA, and never will.

By your logic, they all suck. Also, by your logic, Robert Horry is better than all of them.

You are a troll, pure and simple. Every post you make is to bag on Carter and cause trouble. The best part is, you aren't even very good at it, you're just running your mouth with your tired and flawed logic trying to make yourself feel better at the expense of someone else.

Troll.

Where did I dismiss anyone? I did not....if you want to break down your list with those players....we can....Stockton? ALl-time assists leader....Malon? NUMBER TWO ALL-TIME scorer....I never said a title makes a player...show me where I said that?

I didn't but you are so BLIND you can;t see it...VC is a loser....what's his all-tim e winning percentage? It sucks and so does he.

He failed.....we failed...otis failed....