Sign in to follow this  
HoopsCzar

HoopsCzar's series look says,... Hold off on the Panic button Magic fans.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

Really,..LMAO !!!

In ensuring I do what I can to make a difference. I donate a considerable amount of time, goods and services to an array of organizations and that includes hospitals and clinics.

Where I've developed the mantra of help all those that nature or injury has introduced a need for assistance.

But never associate such a worthy individual with a mental or physical impairment. With those that debilitates themselves and tries to fault others for their self infliction,..they're torqued by demand and insistent choice.

All right then. I'll pretend you said something about Big Baby's mid-range jumper and move on.

You're a good good fan { I like that },...LOL !!!

Now are you watching exactly what I laid out here being played out on the floor?,..

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by stealthtt24:

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I'm hoping they got a wake-up call. If not, this will be a real short story. This series will be determined on how games 2 & 3 go.

We've lost homecourt, so taking game 3 really matters now, for momentum as well as homecourt. If we lose game 2, though....

Yikes: don't want to think about that.

I hope no one actually thinks if we lose game 2 this series is still within our grasps.

Well there's a verdict,..

Yes it's now 0-2 but this series still isn't over. But to say the window is closing fast would be an understatement. See where I'd stated this Magic team is collective floor talent good enough to win I still mean that. But I'd also stated the only things that could derail them was either the ref's, injury or Stan Van Gundy,..and Stan Van Gundy is happening,.. again.

The players kept it tight, Howard and Gortat thinned out the Celtics post down the stretch and even fouled Pierce out via him playing help defender off the sag. But even having sat Perkin's, Pirece and saddled Wallace. That tailored to script red carpet to seal the deal was blown by Stan,..he's now confirmed beyond the master of Panic.

Granted Vince missed those free throws and took bad shot's and took poor defensive position throughout the entire game. But as horrible as he was playing. He shouldn't have been given those opportunities anyway.Barnes and Mickael Pietrus is a more potent tandem with Howard, Nelson and Shard in the transition game and Pietrus only got 15 or i6 minutes,..for a 5-15 Carter?

Even beyond that Stan went too long with Redick at the wrong times. You use Redick's shot AFTER you wear the Celtics out with Barnes and Pietrus. Stan stuck with a lost Shard for another 41 min's again and didn't give Anderson a look,..Why?

Those are the key clipboard killers that Stan invoked to blow a sure win. Which didn't play to collective depth strength and played right into the Celtics hands and they literally escaped,..What does Van Gundy have to do slap the Owner in the chops to get fired?

For Barnes to only get 21 min's as the most total floor producer is a self inflicted nuts. To stay with Shard for 41 mins for only 5 points and not give Anderson a look is beyond crazy. To not go back with a tandem of Howard and Gortat to obliterate the Celtic's interior after they'd brutalized it to set the stage is.gross incompetency,.. and to dare allege Stan Van Gundy is a coach is beyond absurd.

stan isn't the reason Carter crumbled under pressure.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

stan isn't the reason Carter crumbled under pressure.

I hope you are prepared for an 8 paragraph response in which he repeats all the stuff he said in his last post, cracks up laughing at all his jokes that no one else understands, and probably calls you a noob boob.