Penny Hardaway's Ghost

OT: white Magic automobile flags?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

I always go out the side where the VIP parking is...I think the closest street is Revere...same place where they always have all the Radio tents set up. I have always left after time expires...as I walk out, there are always (during the Atlanta series) people out there handing them out.

Edit: Bottom of the steps, next to the fountains.

so... the side with the fountains.

Ummmm...yes.

Wait...isn't there a fountain on the other side too?

i don't think so, i usually go in on the vip side myself, there is more fun happening over there usually.

Thanks for starting this thread. I've wondered about the flags as well. I have a blue one that I've put on my car for the last two playoff runs and it has been the victim of Central Florida weather.

If someone has an extra flag that they would be willing to part with or sell for a small fee, let me know.

I'm in the Altamonte and/or College Park area most of the time if that helps at all.

I WANT A MAGNET!!! YOU GET THEM FOR FREE OVER THERE AND IT COSTS 5 BUCK ONLINE, SOMEONE PM ME, AND I'LL PAY A COUPLE BUCKS FOR A MAGNET!!

/caps lock

quote:
Originally posted by Mister 4th Quarter:

Mine flew off over Lake Jesup icon_frown.gif

Guess i shouldn't use them while driving fast on the highway. Lesson learned.

I saw a guy with 9 of them on his truck after game 2. It was funny.

I found a website where you can get these things custom made with whatever image you want, even different images on each side of the flag. Maybe some of the photoshop guys in here can come up with a nice design to get printed on those flags.

I saw one on the side ofte road on Lake Jessup Sunday..not saying it's yours but, who know's

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Could you guys provide more specific details on the locations of these boxes of flags? Which side of the O-rena? Bottom of the steps, top of the steps?

I'd like to try to get a couple myself.

I saw them on the south side I think, the side without the fountains. But I'm sure they have them in both sides.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Could you guys provide more specific details on the locations of these boxes of flags? Which side of the O-rena? Bottom of the steps, top of the steps?

I'd like to try to get a couple myself.

I saw them on the south side I think, the side without the fountains. But I'm sure they have them in both sides.

yup that's the south side, there are no fountins there, the north side has the fountains, and it faces colonial.

the east side would be where the box office is..

and the west side...

seventeen-dollar-gangster.jpg