Sign in to follow this  
patport21

More Upsetting: Lose to the Celtics or Cavs

Ok, so we are basically in the ECF (not yet of course) and we know we will either face the Celtics or the Cavs. My question is this, if we were to be upset (yes, upset including the Cavs) in the ECF by one of these teams, who would make you more mad/upset/pissed/angry if they beat us?

I would be less upset if we lost to the Celtics than Cleveland. Only because I wouldn't have to hear about how great Lebron and Shaq are.

Cavs, without question. Simply because we would never hear the end of it from their fan base. Plus, I'm beyond over all the LeBron coverage, no need to add fuel to that particular fire.

quote:
Originally posted by Blinkz:

I would be less upset if we lost to the Celtics than Cleveland. Only because I wouldn't have to hear about how great Lebron and Shaq are.

Of course, we still would hear about it.. but there wouldn't be evidence to back it.

If the Celtics won we would have to hear about how they aren't old and we always have the chance to hear "ANYTHIIIIIINGS POSSSSSSIBBBBBLE!!!!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

If the Celtics won we would have to hear about how they aren't old and we always have the chance to hear "ANYTHIIIIIINGS POSSSSSSIBBBBBLE!!!!!!!"

I'd rather hear that then hear: "OMG U SHOULDA KEPT TURKOGLUZZZ"

Losing to the Cavs wouldn't be an upset at all. Losing to the Celtics, however, would mean the Magic played like crap for the entire series and would be far more upsetting.

If anyone thinks the Magic are gonna cakewalk through the Cavs, then they're crazy.

quote:

If anyone thinks the Magic are gonna cakewalk through the Cavs, then they're crazy.

I don't think we're gonna cakewalk through them, but I believe that in a 7 game series, we SHOULD beat them. I still believe that, just like last year, they are a one man team who needs to totally dominate in order for them to win a series.

And it would upset me if we couldn't beat them. I think the Magic, as a whole, are way more talented than CLE.

I honestly couldn't care about the celtics. I really don't see them as our rival anyway.

I would be equally depressed/pissed if we lose a series, regardless of the opponent we lose to. Be it the Cavs, Celtics, Hawks, Lakers, Suns, or Jazz. The end of the season is depressing unless you hold up a trophy.