Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

FLOTV

Does anyone know about or have flotv? Do I need like a special cell phone to add this (best buy commercial) or could it be just added to my Iphone?

If anyone has it...where you able to watch the magic game tonight on the espn mobile?

Does anyone know about or have flotv? Do I need like a special cell phone to add this (best buy commercial) or could it be just added to my Iphone?

If anyone has it...where you able to watch the magic game tonight on the espn mobile?

i have it on my phone, but i think they are selling the handheld tv itself now.

as far as i can tell, you would probably have been able to watch the game, but sometimes espnmobile is airing something different than espn so it wouldn't be guaranteed.

don't know how it works on iphones

quote:
Originally posted by Wes_Mantooth:

i have it on my phone, but i think they are selling the handheld tv itself now.

as far as i can tell, you would probably have been able to watch the game, but sometimes espnmobile is airing something different than espn so it wouldn't be guaranteed.

don't know how it works on iphones

Is it worth buying the handheld? Or should I just add the TV service to my cell?

imo it's not worth the money either way...i had a friend work some magic on my phone and get it for free, but i rarely use it. I got some use out of it during march madness, but that's about it.

I don't remember how much it is a month $15-$20 i think, but you get like 15 channels and the quality isn't real great. The picture is choppy and pixelated at times. I would assume the handheld would be better than the phone, but i don't know. I think you get like 6 months of free service if you get the handheld

quote:
Originally posted by Wes_Mantooth:

imo it's not worth the money either way...i had a friend work some magic on my phone and get it for free, but i rarely use it. I got some use out of it during march madness, but that's about it.

I don't remember how much it is a month $15-$20 i think, but you get like 15 channels and the quality isn't real great. The picture is choppy and pixelated at times. I would assume the handheld would be better than the phone, but i don't know. I think you get like 6 months of free service if you get the handheld

Dude, thank you so much. I just don't want to miss the soccer world cup. I'll be working during the games.