Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Is our road to the Finals too easy this year?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

why is it so loud on this page?

s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

CAUSE I CAN.

your in for it now, you shouldn't post pics of yourself on here.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

If we play Milwaukee, we WILL see the hack-a-Howard. Skiles did it before in the reg season last year. SVG responded with the hack-a-Dan.

i dont mind, dwight needs the practice.

Does anyone know which teams the Chicago Bulls (led by Jordan) defeated to win all 6 of their championships??? You don't know. Neither do it, nor do I care. It doesn't matter who you play, just win the Championship.

Bucks win = Orlando Sweep

Hawks win = Orlando win 4 - 2

I wonder how many touch fouls Lebron gets against the Celtic's... If Cleveland goes down, we smoke Boston... If Cleveland wins, we still beat them in 6..

Games against teams we should beat "on paper" scare me more than games against tougher teams.

There is no easy schedule this time of year, those bottom seed teams have new life with the playoffs and try to make the most of it...

As for the Bucks/Hawks, I say give us the Bucks cause I'd like to see Skiles back in the Arena for a night or two.

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

Does anyone know which teams the Chicago Bulls (led by Jordan) defeated to win all 6 of their championships??? You don't know. Neither do it, nor do I care. It doesn't matter who you play, just win the Championship.

If you're serious...Lakers, Portland, Phoenix, Seattle, Utah, and Utah.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

No, he means on the way to the Finals, not in the Finals. I think most of us who have followed The Association over the past 20 years know those six. haha.

For example, in 1991, Chicago beat NY, Philly, and Detroit before facing the Lake show in The Finals (and I knew that one off the top of my head. icon_biggrin.gif)

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

I meant to say who did the Bulls beat from Round 1 to the Finals to win their 6 championship.

I only tried to make the point that in the end, no one really cares how easy or hard the road to the finals is (and you can bet it will be hard whichever path you are dealt), as long as you win it in the end.