Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

Nah, Cavs won it outright. Bad passing and no Pierce was the Celts demise.

For the record, I want the Cavs to win. I want us to beat them yet again.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Shaq showed he is the Best center today , Jamison outplayed KG .

Jamison did not outplay KG.. Shaq didn't look very good either. He looked slow and he was lagging getting down the floor.

quote:

So let me get this straight....Cleveland wins, the refs gave it to them, anyone else wins, they earned it??

Sometimes I think you all want so badly for them to lose, you will find any excuse you can as the reason they won.

The Cheating was so blatant. Lebron can do anything on the the court that he wants, and how many fouls does he get? Maybe 1 a game. Shaq was hacking on Celtics all night. Did he foul out? No. The refs took out the Celtics by calling fouls so that they could not defend. I have seen enough. I hate the Cavs. Cavs could not win without the help of Refs.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:

LOL. Do you really believe Stern is going to let the Magic win?

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Shaq showed he is the Best center today , Jamison outplayed KG .

Where is Jamison's 18 points and 10 rebounds?

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:

LOL. Do you really believe Stern is going to let the Magic win?

Lol.. Ummm...we beat the Cavs last year.

We have more firepower and we have Dwight. The refs aren't going to matter. We'll win the ship by outscoring opponents and playing solid D.

Just watch.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

I didnt watch the game. So did the cavs outplay celts in the second half or the refs helped them out?

]

Cavs stepped it up in half 2. Pierce went like 2-12. Mo Williams went off.

Celts lost this game the same way the Magic blew so many big leads this season, they stopped doing what got them the lead! Throw in some bad calls and a turnover or 2 and any team can come back if you are just jacking up outside shots with nobody on position to rebound.

Bron should be fouling out of every game with charging calls... and travels at will, but the bottom line is how many times the ball goes through the hoop. The refs can only call fouls, but they can't shoot the shots or award points for non baskets. When you play the Brons you have to think lots of points, let Bron get his, then stop Williams, West, Jamison, and Shaq from putting up any serious numbers!