Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Game Thread: Magic v Bobcats Game 3 - 4/24 - First Round

I'm starting to believe the crap about Vince wilting in big games and the playoffs. He has been an embarrassment this game. I will hold out hope that he shows up in the second half, but this flat-out sucks so far.

Charlotte is really playing good basketball. They got great fans, got to realize there are gonna be at least 1 or 2 games where they are gonna give magic some trouble. not every game is a walk in the park.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

As bad as the first half was (aside from Meerkat)... we are only down 5 and that can disappear in a minute (or 2 seconds).

Just gotta say I love your sig, makes me crack a smile everytime I see it.

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

Guess everyone's on the same page. If this is what it takes for Charlotte to pull one out, we all should feel good. All this cliff jumping and player blame is for fair weather fans.

Who's blaming players?

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Vince this entire series has been less than stellar.

He was remarkably efficient and effective in game 2, though. All we need from him is 50% shooting and a few clutch baskets. Not what we've seen so far today: questionable shots and turnovers.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

Charlotte is really playing good basketball. They got great fans, got to realize there are gonna be at least 1 or 2 games where they are gonna give magic some trouble. not every game is a walk in the park.

Yea you cavs fans should know since you guys thought ya were going to sweep the bulls

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Vince this entire series has been less than stellar.

He was remarkably efficient and effective in game 2, though. All we need from him is 50% shooting and a few clutch baskets. Not what we've seen so far today: questionable shots and turnovers.

open 3's are questionable?