Sign in to follow this  
BALLER51

one simple way to know who is a better team, Orlando or cleavland?

Its clearly that orlando is better than cleaveland with no Howard than cleaveland better than Orlando with no James, you take away both super stars from those teams and orlando wins we have the better team guys,

Its clearly that orlando is better than cleaveland with no Howard than cleaveland better than Orlando with no James, you take away both super stars from those teams and orlando wins we have the better team guys,

lets just leave the cavs talk till the ECF. We have a dangerous bobcats team and then a tough test against the hawks next round as long as both series leads hold.

playoffs should just stop now. Its clearly that orlando is better than cleaveland with no Howard than cleaveland better than Orlando with no James, you take away both super stars from those teams and orlando wins we have the better team guys,

you aint kitting!!! this team reminds me of the nicks in the mid 90S and also the miami heat when they had PJ Brown and all those strong long bodys its funny how both of the those teams got coached by Pat. and Mr.Brown is no diffrent. lets see GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by BALLER51:

you aint kitting!!! this team reminds me of the nicks in the mid 90S and also the miami heat when they had PJ Brown and all those strong long bodys

Your logic is flawed, both LeBron and Dwight are part of what their teams are; you can't just discount them.

I think the best way to know which team is better, would be to play something called a 7-game series (with unbiased refs, something that just WONT happen).

Also we must earn that right by beating the 'cats and (probably) the hawks, so let's take it one game at a time, we had plenty of close calls to get to the ECF last year.