Sign in to follow this  
datmagic

Gortat honors Polish president

quote:
The native of Poland paid tribute to his homeland's president, who was killed along with 95 others in a plane crash in Russia. Gortat wrote the number of the fatal flight on his sneakers before the Magic played the Cleveland Cavaliers and wrote President Lech Kaczynski's name on the tape around his wrist.

nba.com LINK

quote:
The native of Poland paid tribute to his homeland's president, who was killed along with 95 others in a plane crash in Russia. Gortat wrote the number of the fatal flight on his sneakers before the Magic played the Cleveland Cavaliers and wrote President Lech Kaczynski's name on the tape around his wrist.

nba.com LINK

I didn't say he should run for president I was just wondering if he could win if he did run

do you really think gortat will be back next season? Cuz I don't- I like him on our team but I'm sure he's the highest paid player per minute in the NBA (excluding players who are injured)

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

Then he would have to leave his backup position with the Magic for president position in his own country.

He could be the back-up president.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

good for gortat

i wonder if he could win election seeing as hes the most popular man in poland

I think that formula 1 driver Robert Kubica is by far the most popular man in Poland, not Gortat. Anyway he could still try ;-)