Sign in to follow this  
i HATE Rich DeVos

Playoff ticket scavenger hunt

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

They posted the info on Twitter and official Facebook fanpage

I'm not sure how many people will be part taking if you guys didn't hear about it....interesting but I will be there with a friend "Team Beat the Meat" with the official shirts so look out!

chevy where you been? wait are you 18 yet? cuz you need to be 18 to play

i'll make sure i say hi if i see you there

my friend and i were joking about being team blue ballz but we're team wil & james blue legends

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:

I'm not sure how many people will be part taking if you guys didn't hear about it....interesting but I will be there with a friend "Team Beat the Meat" with the official shirts so look out!

my friend and i were joking about being team blue ballz but we're team wil & james blue legends

I'm 19 going on 20 -_- LOL!

Been around just never post really since we're all geared up for the playoffs.

I haven't gotten a text yet on what to do now but I definitely will say whats up. I'll be in a blue "Beat the Meat" shirt!

quote:

quote:

quote:

I haven't gotten a text yet on what to do now but I definitely will say whats up. I'll be in a blue "Beat the Meat" shirt!

sorry last time we talked you said you were still in high school

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

to_catch_a_predator.jpg

it's like i can't help myself anymore with the pics.

but yeah if i'm out there i'll look out for both of you, i'll be taking pics and posting them on the forum so we can compare you guys to overweight mexican comedians like treytime.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

to_catch_a_predator.jpg

it's like i can't help myself anymore with the pics.

but yeah if i'm out there i'll look out for both of you, i'll be taking pics and posting them on the forum so we can compare you guys to overweight mexican comedians like treytime.

funny

The contest was posted on the front of OrlandoMagic.com for a while, along with several mentions on Twitter & Facebook.

That's why you should check OrlandoMagic.com at least once a day (shameless plug).

They got a lot more entries than expected.

We'll have a lot more cool contests coming up in the near future.

I'll try to keep you guys updated as much as possible, but it's a really busy time of year for me, so make sure you keep checking the home page.

yeah we're just kidding dan, you do more than a good job around here, the smileys alone account for that. i'm sure i heard of the contest multiple times and just didn't remember.

quote:

Well I tried...

Crazy stuff seeing all of us run around in Magic gear downtown.

chevy did you think the trivia questions were a bit easy? @ one station the people in front of me and got questions like "what magic player was college player of the year @ st. Joes?" & "what magic player holds the record for most 3s made for another franchise? His rap name is ice-o" rediculously easy and but my qustion was "on the night that shaq broke his first basket in nj this player scored a career high 52 points" big difference in difficulty.

It seemed like the hunt was more about how fast you can run than how much you know about magic history

chevy what did you think about the talent that showed up? Nothing like hot women in short shorts running around

yes they did give everybody a shirt secondary logo car magnets and coupons for free subway and chik fa la

Sadly I went through one station with my friend and we were like screw it. We had to slightly use our brains...

1. Youngest Magic player: Ryan Anderson (easy)

2. Out of the 64 teams in the 2010 March Madness which Magic players played for them (something like that but its understood as how many magic players are alumni of teams in the 2010 NCAAB tourney this year).

3-J Will (UF), Redick (Duke) and Ryan (Cali)

We got stuck with Ryan since Cali was pretty much out of there early until I used my phone to look it up.

3. What streets are adjacent to the new Amway Center

Division ave, Hughley ave South st.

Those were the only questions we got right and completed lol

As for the talent...there was one girl that was ready to strip and she was in little clothing already, I saw her nice tattoos on the back though.