Sign in to follow this  
3 Ball

"Dwight Howard's Sour Grapes Get Impressionistic" LMAO!!!

if you honestly don't feel that Cavs fans should be confident about their chances, I mean, c'mon, really? based off last season, really? I can assume that the Magic will lose in the Finals should they face the Lakers again right? I mean, it happened last season and all, so surely there is no way they can beat them this season...Cavs/Lakers/Magic fans alike should all feel pretty confident right about now IMO, but I'm not totally illogical...

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Dwight has two triples? I thought there was only one (30pts, 19rbs, 10blks).

Didn't he get one this year and one last year?

guess we know who "John" is...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Dwight has two triples? I thought there was only one (30pts, 19rbs, 10blks).

Didn't he get one this year and one last year?

guess we know who "John" is...

Haha, naw man. No but really can someone find that stat.

quote:
I can assume that the Magic will lose in the Finals should they face the Lakers again right?

No, because they really didn't fix their match up problems with Dwight, and this was evident by the last game we played them. They said they weren't going to double team him anymore, and because Shaq was too old and fat, they had to double team him, leaving shooters like Rashard out in the open to make 3's. In a 7 game series, old fat shaq is going to need all the help he can to contain Dwight Howard.

And not only that, we went back to our strategy of just single teaming Lebron James while shutting everyone else down. Worked like a charm it seems.

Now for the Magic: we fixed our turkoflu problem. When Dwight hasn't produced in our regular season games this year (similar to last year's finals), we have seen Vince Carter take over games. We simply didn't see that with Hedu.