Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Dwight Howard upset with fans, refs, Spurs

quote:
Originally posted by cav4lyfe:

stop complaining. dwight gets hack a howard. like that has never happened to any other player. maybe he should just shut his mouth and make his free throws.

p.s you guys won't be facing the spurs in the finals cuz you won't make it there.

Everyone but James, who can pretty much do what ever he wants to do on the court. You better hope that your team does not play the Bobcats.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

stop complaining. dwight gets hack a howard. like that has never happened to any other player. maybe he should just shut his mouth and make his free throws.

p.s you guys won't be facing the spurs in the finals cuz you won't make it there.

Everyone but James, who can pretty much do what ever he wants to do on the court. You better hope that your team does not play the Bobcats.

The misconception that the Bobcats could beat the Cavs in 7 game series is astounding.

That stated, Dwight shouldn't let these types of things bother him so much. Also, him letting everyone know it bothered him is just going to make more teams use this tactic against him.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Totally agree Ram. We were shafted on the road and it blows my mind that the fans that are supposed to support the team come in here and *****. Barnes and Dwight didn't put up with it but apparently our sissy fan base think it's another reason complain about the team.

That's why most players/fans consider the O-Rena un-intimadating. It's because our stands are littered with fair-weather bull**** fans that hate on their own team more then anything else. I for one hope that Spurs fan is in my section next year as I give him the clean side of my two year old Pizzaria UNO.

Tell you what,the next time they came to a home game,we will jump some spur fans and carve D12 in their foreheads.

quote:
The misconception that the Bobcats could beat the Cavs in 7 game series is astounding.

Tell me the average points james averages against that team.

quote:

I swear to god,if you don't get out of our boards,i will find you and shove your keyboard up your a**!

Cavaliers fans are posers!!!

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

quote:

I swear to god,if you don't get out of our boards,i will find you and shove your keyboard up your a**!

Cavaliers fans are posers!!!

LOL. Makes you wonder if maybe the Cavs fans are not so sure they will win this year. Why else come on the Magic boards and insult the Magic and their fans? Cavs fans are delusional if they think Bobcats pose not problem for them.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Tell me the average points james averages against that team.

It really doesn't matter because the Cavs won't be facing the Bobcats in the playoffs unless they pull of some miracle upsets. Bobcats aren't that great just because they happened to beat the Cavs a few times this year doen't mean anything. They also lost twice to the Nets. LOL.

Magic swept the Lakers last season and look what happened in the Finals.

The Cavs have a bad habit of playing down to their opponent in the regular season and thinking that they can just turn it up in the 4th quarter. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

excuses, excuses. you had 4 chances to beat the bobcats. 4. in all of those games lebron has struggled mightily as did your team. you couldn't even break 100 points and in the losses not 90. these can't just simply be 'well we play down to our opponents'. bobcats are the only ones to win the season series against you. you have match up issues. ive watched all four games. the bobcats at the very least would give you a competitive series and knowing mike brown he would be outcoached to high hell.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

excuses, excuses. you had 4 chances to beat the bobcats. 4. in all of those games lebron has struggled mightily as did your team. you couldn't even break 100 points and in the losses not 90. these can't just simply be 'well we play down to our opponents'. you have match up issues. ive watched all four games. the bobcats at the very least would give you a competitive series and knowing mike brown he would be outcoached to high hell.

I agree they would definetly make it an interesting series, but they would never beat the Cavs in 7. I could see it going 6 though.

You guys are morons if you think Charlotte can beat Cleveland in the first round. I'm more worried about us beating them.

if i were you, I'd be scared. very scared. do you not find it strange at all that out of the whole eastern conference, you just somehow manage to play down to a specific team where lebron also struggles and your team can't manage to score over 100? is that not strange at all to you?