Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Time to start talking title for the Magic?

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

wow haven't seen this same topic over and over. Jameer also played meaningful basketball the whole first half last year before he went down.

Yeah but people like Ball Junkie and Thuglife still seem to keep hating on him.

He was magnificent yesterday. We need him to win the championship, no doubt.

Anyone saying that we should start J-Will is on crack. The main difference I see is that when we face someone with good defense, the "pass-first" asset of J-Will goes down the drain. If our offense is stagnant or if there is no one open, Jameer can at least knock down because he can create for himself.

He's a fantastic dribbler and can cross over almost any point guard in the league. Even Dallas fans "oooooohed and aaaaaahed" yesterday when Jameer crossed over Jason Kidd.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

wow haven't seen this same topic over and over. Jameer also played meaningful basketball the whole first half last year before he went down.

Yeah but people like Ball Junkie and Thuglife still seem to keep hating on him.

He was magnificent yesterday. We need him to win the championship, no doubt.

Anyone saying that we should start J-Will is on crack. The main difference I see is that when we face someone with good defense, the "pass-first" asset of J-Will goes down the drain. If our offense is stagnant or if there is no one open, Jameer can at least knock down because he can create for himself.

He's a fantastic dribbler and can cross over almost any point guard in the league. Even Dallas fans "oooooohed and aaaaaahed" yesterday when Jameer crossed over Jason Kidd.

Exactly, we have such good ball movement when he is in there because he creates. Don't get me wrong j will is good pg, but jameer just has those clutch shots that seem to always fall.

quote:
Don't get me wrong j will is good pg, but jameer just has those clutch shots that seem to always fall.

Yeah, J-Will is fine; but as a backup though. It seems as though whenever Jameer is having problems, J-Will can suffice for sure. But when Jameer is on his game, I yell at SVG (through my TV) for taking him out lol.