Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

C-Webb on MVP

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

Even as a Magic fan, I can't say I agree that Dwight should be MVP, hands down it's LeBron. Cleveland has the best record, LeBron is very consistent, and has virtually no flaws

LBJ has one big flaw, superego the size of Texas. He is not all that.

actually, he is. people need to take their homer glasses off and realize that LBJ is that good. regardless of what team you cheer for, just being a fan of the game in general you can see that he is as good as advertised

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:

Even as a Magic fan, I can't say I agree that Dwight should be MVP, hands down it's LeBron. Cleveland has the best record, LeBron is very consistent, and has virtually no flaws

actually, he is. people need to take their homer glasses off and realize that LBJ is that good. regardless of what team you cheer for, just being a fan of the game in general you can see that he is as good as advertised

Couldn't agree more. The ignorance is astounding

I saw it but I thought he said he should be in consideration not that he should get it.

also on sportsnation dwight did not crack the top 5 mvp canidates according to the fans, then cowherd had a little rant about how ridiculous it was that dwight was not mentioned, and also said that he should be right behind lebron in the race insted of durant.

I agree with him there is no one that has a bigger impact on the game than dwight besides lebron.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good logic- if everyone in the world does not think LBJ is the best basketball player in the world and that ever lived he/she is not smart so be it. I think Micheal Jordan and Kobe are better. If Dwight was polished a little more he would be too. LBJ gets almost every call his way, and he has almost complete freedom on the board to do anything he wants. He lives that the ft line. If you think everyone foams at the mouth with the thought of LBJ, let me enlight you not all do. If you think that he is the best, go be a Cavs fan and join Barkley.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good logic- if everyone in the world does not think LBJ is the best basketball player in the world and that ever lived he/she is not smart so be it. I think Micheal Jordan and Kobe are better. If Dwight was polished a little more he would be too. LBJ gets almost every call his way, and he has almost complete freedom on the board to do anything he wants. He lives that the ft line. If you think everyone foams at the mouth with the thought of LBJ, let me enlight you not all do. If you think that he is the best, go be a Cavs fan and join Barkley.

Never mind opinion, his stats alone should be enough for anyone with half a brain to understand how dominating he is. Stop thinking you're some kind of non-conformist not going with the status quo and just admit you know little about the game of basketball. We would all be able to move on....

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Never mind opinion, his stats alone should be enough for anyone with half a brain to understand how dominating he is. Stop thinking you're some kind of non-conformist not going with the status quo and just admit you know little about the game of basketball. We would all be able to move on....

Forget it- I moved on. Let's put it this way, he might be a great basketball player I will admit, but he is a total complete jerk. I never want to see him in Magic uniform. I would rather be the Nets. I really do not need a lecture from some 22 year old kid who knows **** about life.

quote:

LOL

This is just MagicFan1969 trolling again.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Forget it- I moved on. Let's put it this way, he might be a great basketball player I will admit, but he is a total complete jerk. I never want to see him in Magic uniform. I would rather be the Nets. I really do not need a lecture from some 22 year old kid who knows **** about life.

Who cares if he's a jerk? This isn't about what kind of person he is, it's about the player LeBron James out on the court. I'm sure most Magic fans will agree he's somewhat of an ******* or egotistical maniac (a bit exaggerated), but it doesn't stop him from being the current best.

Also, I'm 20 and not 22, and not "knowing **** about life" has absolutely nothing to do with anything talked about here. The only reason you said it was because you ran out of arguments and the best thing you could come up with was a weak and lame attempt to insult my ignorance on life itself... because I'm young and... well, because you're old and "experienced". lol

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

and i thought there wasn't anyone who could have a lower basketball iq than pietrus

I watched that last night and I'm pretty sure that he said Lebron was hands down the MVP but he put Dwight up there with Kevin Durant for 2nd place and couldn't believe he left Dwight out of his top 5 which I totally agree with.

That being said, Dwight needs some recognition for doing things that Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Kareem, or Shaq never did and I like how C-Webb is trying to give him that. I really don't agree with C-Webb saying we don't have any other all-Stars on our team though. He made it seem like Cleveland had a better supporting cast than Orlando which is just ridiculous. When McHale recommended Vince as being an all-Star player, he just laughed it off and said that he's on crutches, which is true, but Vince has been playing amazing ball lately, and had he played this way earlier in the year, I think he definitely could have been voted in over AI, or at least voted in by coaches instead of some of the guys that made it this year. No offense to David Lee, but he didn't bring anything to the all-Star game, and when he was in, it was like why?