Sign in to follow this  
Alska444

Will you watch Magic-HEAT on FOX Sports Florida or TNT Tonight?

quote:
Originally posted by dc3003:

ill watch the pregame on tnt then ill switch over. i actually love are announcer , and always watch sunshine over tnt and espn. o ya and that chick on espn? are they serious ? she should be announcing bowling or gymnastics but nba cmon? thats idea is worse then the nba lady that black lady ref. and i dont even want to get started on that. im not saying a black lady shouldnt be allowed to ref, what im saying is have fun in the wnba. and not saying a women couldnt ref in the nba, but if she does she shouldnt be as bad as that lady. and u have to admit shes bad.

Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

If I knew the game was on FS Florida, I would've watched it there. But it wasn't bad on TNT because Reggie Miller wasn't there.

Reggie Miller hit a new low as a former player turned commentator. I really thought he would be good and talk about small market teams, especially since he came from one. But, no, he became a babbling idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Depends...If we're playing well...TNT. If Wade is eating us alive...FSN.

I'm kinda the same way.

Last night I watched the first half on TNT.. but then I watched the second half on FSN. Now, I nearly switched back to TNT for overtime... but I felt like that would be a jinx, so I stuck with FSN to the end. Then of course, gotta watch Stan in the postgame.

I definitely prefer TNT to ESPN/ABC though.. sure miss the old NBA on NBC. Didn't feel like they played favorites back then (except of course Jordan was God.. but that was kinda at least true).

quote:
Originally posted by Alska444:

Curious, which and why? Understand if you're outside N/Cent FL and can't get local telecast on FOX Sports Florida, but if not, which will you watch and why?

i watched it on your mom. (c ;

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Depends...If we're playing well...TNT. If Wade is eating us alive...FSN.

I'm kinda the same way.

Last night I watched the first half on TNT.. but then I watched the second half on FSN. Now, I nearly switched back to TNT for overtime... but I felt like that would be a jinx, so I stuck with FSN to the end. Then of course, gotta watch Stan in the postgame.

I definitely prefer TNT to ESPN/ABC though.. sure miss the old NBA on NBC. Didn't feel like they played favorites back then (except of course Jordan was God.. but that was kinda at least true).

This is the reason I miss the NBA on NBC.

Brings back some memories...good and bad.