Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

NBA

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

LeBron

just so you don't think we're a bunch of homers, your right, i wouldn't know what to do as a coach against dwight and lebron, and i'm putting wade in there too.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

LeBron

just so you don't think we're a bunch of homers, your right, i wouldn't know what to do as a coach against dwight and lebron, and i'm putting wade in there too.

That's the only reason I said LeBron. I figured you all would have enough decency to understand.

quote:

LeBron

No, he's quite easy. Gaurd him one on one, let him get his [contested] points, but shut down the role players.

Done and done.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

LeBron

No, he's quite easy. Gaurd him one on one, let him get his [contested] points, but shut down the role players.

Done and done.

while keeping him out of the paint. If you can get a defender good enough to turn LeBron into a jumpshooter, minimize his assists, and have a center good enough to keep him out of the paint or contest/foul those shots, you'll be in better shape than doubling him and having his teammates make you pay for it.

****, if teams played him like that more, even if he dropped 40+, you would be better off than having him drop 30+ like usual but also another 10++ assists