Sign in to follow this  
Faux Hawk

ROFLMAO...Cavs announcers have learned how to cry just like LeBron..

quote:

You mean the Cavaliers PG for them in the 80s and 90s that could nail anything? Him along with Brad Daughtry and Hotrod Williams were amoung the top in the Eastern Conference.

First, I find it hilarious that you come into a thread, in which the majority of the posters feel bad for the guy who just got hurt on your team, to post stupid articles like that.

Secondly, it's great when you can use wikipedia to prove you're "not" a bandwagon fan.

Third, when Lebron James leaves next year, you going to become a Knicks fan?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

If someone on our team gets hurt tomorrow Faux Hawk should be banned and or trolled as hard as possible every time he posts.

mod approved

ROFLMAO

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:

quote:

If someone on our team gets hurt tomorrow Faux Hawk should be banned and or trolled as hard as possible every time he posts.

mod approved

ROFLMAO

You just laugh at anything, dont you?

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:

You mean the Cavaliers PG for them in the 80s and 90s that could nail anything? Him along with Brad Daughtry and Hotrod Williams were amoung the top in the Eastern Conference.

First, I find it hilarious that you come into a thread, in which the majority of the posters feel bad for the guy who just got hurt on your team, to post stupid articles like that.

Secondly, it's great when you can use wikipedia to prove you're "not" a bandwagon fan.

Third, when Lebron James leaves next year, you going to become a Knicks fan?

Actually I didn't use wikipedia to find that information.

Ask me any question about the Cavs from the 90s to now and I will answer back just as quick as you asked the question. (BTW I'm 17 so don't ask some question about the Cavs in the 60s)

quote:
Originally posted by exAusTiN:

Cavs fan here to talk basketball, not troll.

How cute.

But this is not a cavs trivia thread, so, no. If you want to discuss the history of the cavs with other 10 year olds who cream at the thought of Lebron, Cav Fanatic is that way -->.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

mod approved

ROFLMAO

You just laugh at anything, dont you?

No-- I'm pretty sure he rolls on the floor, laughing his *** off.. at anything.

you guys know that just because they're cavs fans does not mean we need to run them off everytime they post.

we aren't that exclusive with other teams...

quote:

quote:

How cute.

But this is not a cavs trivia thread, so, no. If you want to discuss the history of the cavs with other 10 year olds who cream at the thought of Lebron, Cav Fanatic is that way -->.

I just love how you automatically assume I'm a bandwagon fan. Ask me a question about the Cavs, I answer it and then you tell me not to talk about them.

Make up your mind man, this is why I absolutely hate Magic fans. They assume everything, think everyone hates them, the league is against them. Think every other fan is a bandwagon fan but by looking at your sign up date its Feb 2010, hell I could say you're a bandwagon fan because you just signed up. But it's pointless because I have no proof of you being a bandwagon fan just as you don't have any for me. If Lebron leaves, he leaves. He gave us great 7 years and I will also remember that, but I won't love the next team he joins.

Cleveland fans are not bandwagon fans, being raised in Cleveland I've learned to love the Browns, Indians, and Cavs no matter how much they suck (Browns and Indians), but when a Cleveland team gets good, all their fans are automatically bandwagon fans?

Get your stuff together before you start saying a bunch of nonsense.

quote:

I just love how you automatically assume I'm a bandwagon fan. Ask me a question about the Cavs, I answer it and then you tell me not to talk about them.

I never asked you a question about the Cavs. That was someone else.

quote:

Make up your mind man, this is why I absolutely hate Magic fans.

Make up my mind about what? You say you hate magic fans, then why are you on our board?

I am going to take Lewis4theWin's advice now. He is right; this isn't a board exclusively for Magic fans, so I won't keep tormenting you lol.

quote:

quote:

quote:

How cute.

Make up your mind man, this is why I absolutely hate Magic fans. They assume everything, think everyone hates them, the league is against them. Think every other fan is a bandwagon fan but by looking at your sign up date its Feb 2010, hell I could say you're a bandwagon fan because you just signed up. But it's pointless because I have no proof of you being a bandwagon fan just as you don't have any for me. If Lebron leaves, he leaves. He gave us great 7 years and I will also remember that, but I won't love the next team he joins.

Cleveland fans are not bandwagon fans, being raised in Cleveland I've learned to love the Browns, Indians, and Cavs no matter how much they suck (Browns and Indians), but when a Cleveland team gets good, all their fans are automatically bandwagon fans?

Man I actually just shed a tear for you since you said you were born in Cleveland. Hard times your sports teams have gone through.

Heck your state has gone through.

Lets just say that the state of Florida & Orlando is bad news for you...can I spell it out?

#1 - Lets see you lost the World Series when you were heavy favorites against the Braves. Sure the Braves are from Atlanta...but where do they Spring Train? That's right ORLANDO.

#2 - You get back again and you are all set to win it all. You know what happened, Tony happened and you lost to the Fish. Where are they from...that's right FLORIDA.

#3 - You guys at Ohio State get a cheap Heisman winner but are heavy favorites in the national championship, but you lose...to who??? That's right FLORIDA

#4 - You guys were picked to win it all last year. Had the best season since the 72 win Bulls. But you lost in the playoffs. That;s right to who??? ORLANDO

#5 - You guys were dumb enough to trade for Shaq not realizing he would become friends with LeBron and show him the way out of town. He is now a living breathing curse for teams he plays on. Who was the team Shaq stuck it to the most? ORLANDO and that is the curse he will show LeBron how to stick on Cleveland.

Even when the Browns were any good, who was the QB that f'd up their super bowl chances. Kosar, and where did he go to school...UM and that is in FLORIDA.

You pick it, Pro or College football, baseball or basketball and you guys cannot shake the teams from Florida. It is just that simple.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

How cute.

Man I actually just shed a tear for you since you said you were born in Cleveland. Hard times your sports teams have gone through.

Heck your state has gone through.

Lets just say that the state of Florida & Orlando is bad news for you...can I spell it out?

#1 - Lets see you lost the World Series when you were heavy favorites against the Braves. Sure the Braves are from Atlanta...but where do they Spring Train? That's right ORLANDO.

#2 - You get back again and you are all set to win it all. You know what happened, Tony happened and you lost to the Fish. Where are they from...that's right FLORIDA.

#3 - You guys at Ohio State get a cheap Heisman winner but are heavy favorites in the national championship, but you lose...to who??? That's right FLORIDA

#4 - You guys were picked to win it all last year. Had the best season since the 72 win Bulls. But you lost in the playoffs. That;s right to who??? ORLANDO

#5 - You guys were dumb enough to trade for Shaq not realizing he would become friends with LeBron and show him the way out of town. He is now a living breathing curse for teams he plays on. Who was the team Shaq stuck it to the most? ORLANDO and that is the curse he will show LeBron how to stick on Cleveland.

Even when the Browns were any good, who was the QB that f'd up their super bowl chances. Kosar, and where did he go to school...UM and that is in FLORIDA.

You pick it, Pro or College football, baseball or basketball and you guys cannot shake the teams from Florida. It is just that simple.

Every team does spring training in warm states dumb****.

Honestly none of this matters this season when we meet in the playoffs and put an end to your little "run"

I seriously thought Celtics fans were bad but you guys are terrible, I came to this website to try and talk sports, but all you guys do is talk **** and assume everything imaginable.