Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Barnes gives respect to Kobe

From his twitter

quote:
No such thing as a (Kobe stopper) he's the badest man n the league. He had 35pts 2day. I jus try 2 make him work 4 every point. Respect!!!

All you *******s saying he doesn't respect other players, you need to just keep quiet.

Barnes plays hard because that's what you need to do to win championships.

We aren't getting pushed around anymore now that Matt Barnes is on our team.

From his twitter

quote:
No such thing as a (Kobe stopper) he's the badest man n the league. He had 35pts 2day. I jus try 2 make him work 4 every point. Respect!!!

All you *******s saying he doesn't respect other players, you need to just keep quiet.

Barnes plays hard because that's what you need to do to win championships.

We aren't getting pushed around anymore now that Matt Barnes is on our team.

Matt Barnes and Pietrus are here to play defense against the big names in the NBA

they give respect to these players but sometimes they have to be physical and not get punked around!

Barnes played it well today and also Pietrus, lets not forget that block shot Pietrus had on Kobe lolololol

I give Barnes a lot of credit Kobe was being Kobe today guy is unreal. Barnes held us down on D today but remember when Barnes said this team has no heart? I dont agree with that a 100% we beat the Cavs and the Lakers this year if we get Meer and shard to get that fire underneath there bellys on defense we can and will win it all!!!

quote:
Barnes held us down on D today but remember when Barnes said this team has no heart? I dont agree with that a 100% we beat the Cavs and the Lakers this year

He said that during our losing streak. And he was right.

After he said that, the team turned it up a notch and we started dominating all the good teams in the league.

Barnes has said before he respects alot of players. Like with that Paul Pierce head butt, he was asked what words were said. But Barnes didn't go into detail because he was on the air and not allowed to say LOL. But he did say that him and Paul Pierce are good off the court. But on the court, they're enemies. Thats the way it should be.

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

, lets not forget that block shot Pietrus had on Kobe lolololol

that block and bass on odom were great

Originally posted by RealMagic89:

I give Barnes a lot of credit Kobe was being Kobe today guy is unreal. Barnes held us down on D today but remember when Barnes said this team has no heart? I dont agree with that a 100% we beat the Cavs and the Lakers this year if we get Meer and shard to get that fire underneath there bellys on defense we can and will win it all!!![/quote

When Barnes said the team had no heart He was right. We had no heart.(At the Time) Then I believe Our next oppenent was the Lakers at their house. If you can recall, even though we lost that game, I believe most Magic fans can agree with me when I say this, That's the game we turned the corner.

Were would this team be without him

<3

Barnes gives this Magic team the swagger they've always seemed to lack. It's contagious man!!! Almost makes me wanna go with every Laker fan here in LA

go to espn's nba page and read the daily dime that talks all about matt barns. it's a good read, except for the part where lamar odom calls barns a 'monkey' and basically calls him a chump...lamar kardashian= doucchhheeee