Sign in to follow this  
RealMagic89

Van Gundy poor decisions of 2010

Edit

quote:
Originally posted by RealMagic89:

Skinny Hoops or should I say Skinny fruit loops. My post is about SVG this year not about just todays game. Learn how to read fruit loop. I'm not suggesting that the 20 turnovers were all SVG fault. I'm saying overall if we DON'T get this under control, then kiss this season goodbye. In my opinion, SVG is not qualified to be the coach of the Orlando Magic but thats Riches decision, not mine. See, I was born a champion skinny fruit loop.

Edited

you all are missing the point this season doesnt mean shyt unless we win it all. WE could go 62 and 20 unless the championship banner is hanging from the rafters. Its all a bunch of work for nothing!!!

quote:

you all are missing the point this season doesnt mean shyt unless we win it all. WE could go 62 and 20 unless the championship banner is hanging from the rafters. Its all a bunch of work for nothing!!!

So shouldn't you be posting this AFTER the playoffs are over then?

quote:

so then this thread has no point until after the finals or we're eliminated..

quote:

No-one misses that point. Only one team gets to hang that banner though. All the *****ing (about the coach) in the world will not change that fact. Oh, and quite frankly, the only coach that seams to have the secure hold on that in the league today is Phil Jackson. So the other 29 head coaches fall short of his highnesses acomplishments.

SVG may has his shotcomings, but he isn't nearly as bad as some of you folks want to portray him. Not to mention that he's getting better and he is already the best coach this franchise has ever had... HANDS DOWN.

No Im tired of SVG mediocracy as a coach and everyone sits there and doesnt say anything about it. Who cares if were 24 games over 500 a lot of fans have become complacent is all Im sayin the magic are by far the best team in the league hell if we had Jeff Van Gundy as the coach we would be better off! Im not trying to bash SVG as a person Im just sayin his coaching and leadership skills have been garbage as of late.

quote:

No Im tired of SVG mediocracy as a coach and everyone sits there and doesnt say anything about it. Who cares if were 24 games over 500 a lot of fans have become complacent is all Im sayin the magic are by far the best team in the league hell if we had Jeff Van Gundy as the coach we would be better off! Im not trying to bash SVG as a person Im just sayin his coaching and leadership skills have been garbage as of late.

Can you stop being ignorant for just one second and take a look at the link Lewis4theWin posted?

quote:

JVG better than SVG?

hang on while I scratch my *** on that one...

Ok I had to read it again, and i'm still hahahaha-ing

quote:

5 straight wins and you think he's coach like garbage as of late??? Does he have to coach 40-point blow-outs every game to get your respect as a coach. C'mon... I wouldn't classify myself as a complacent fan. But I'll take 5 straight W's anytime.