Sign in to follow this  
RealMagic89

Van Gundy poor decisions of 2010

First of all wanna say whats up to all the Real Magic Fans out there on the Forum. I just cant hold it in anymore. SVG coaching this year is unacceptable where do I begin not giving DH the ball in the paint is just sad!!! Hes the best center in the NBA use him wisely. Not being man enough to tell VC stop taking so many fade aways and low % shots. Drive to the basket where ur most affective, Not creating team unity amongst the players where is the chemistry? Not letting his presence as the coach be known to the players next time ur at the game or watching it on tv look at the huddle no one even seems to care what he says in the huddle just no respect at all truly sad!!! Otis talk to SVG if we can correct a few of these set backs the titles ours in 2010!!! Go Magic!!!

First of all wanna say whats up to all the Real Magic Fans out there on the Forum. I just cant hold it in anymore. SVG coaching this year is unacceptable where do I begin not giving DH the ball in the paint is just sad!!! Hes the best center in the NBA use him wisely. Not being man enough to tell VC stop taking so many fade aways and low % shots. Drive to the basket where ur most affective, Not creating team unity amongst the players where is the chemistry? Not letting his presence as the coach be known to the players next time ur at the game or watching it on tv look at the huddle no one even seems to care what he says in the huddle just no respect at all truly sad!!! Otis talk to SVG if we can correct a few of these set backs the titles ours in 2010!!! Go Magic!!!

dude Howard was being doubled team everytime he touched the ball, which led to a turnover becuase he would either lose grip or get stripped!

Howard is the man but when he gets doubled they have to find other ways to get him the ball

Idk bout that.

Offensively, Dwight held the team back tonight if anything. The dunks and rebounding was perfect, but his post game was so off tonight. And VC had 15 points in the first quarter with 10 free throws so he was attacking pretty good.

The whole team was great for stepping up when DH was struggling in the post early on. That's what we need.

No complaints here.

I think this thread is screwing up the look of the main page.

Yes ur right tonight they stepped up. My post is about SVG coaching this season its been a joke. He has no emphasis on defense at all DH and Barnes do all the work why Vc, Shard and Meer stand there waiting for the ball to come to them our offensive rebounding and turnovers our horrible this year and last year as well 20 (TO) today! SVG needs to step up his coaching game if we are gonna WIN it ALL!!! Go Magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by RealMagic89:

Yes ur right tonight they stepped up. My post is about SVG coaching this season its been a joke. He has no emphasis on defense at all DH and Barnes do all the work why Vc, Shard and Meer stand there waiting for the ball to come to them our offensive rebounding and turnovers our horrible this year and last year as well 20 (TO) today! SVG needs to step up his coaching game if we are gonna WIN it ALL!!! Go Magic!!!

dude the only person i admit that doesnt play D well is Nelson and Lewis but you cant say Carter doesnt play D he bust his *** out there on the defensive end

and i hate when people say Carter is not known for his defense but he does play D well

sometimes lol icon_rolleyes.gif