Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Is Nelson a pass first point guard yet.

Ok, Jameer did pretty good. But honestly, I thought that he held onto the ball WAY too much. Example: Rashard was open two separate times, IN ONE POSSESION. There were a few other times when it seemed as if he was just running laps around the court and accomplishing nothing. That's just my opinion. I'm always gonna get something to pick at a player even if they do great.

quote:
Originally posted by JJfor3!:

Ok, Jameer did pretty good. But honestly, I thought that he held onto the ball WAY too much. Example: Rashard was open two separate times, IN ONE POSSESION. There were a few other times when it seemed as if he was just running laps around the court and accomplishing nothing. That's just my opinion. I'm always gonna get something to pick at a player even if they do great.

i noticed that also but understand Jameer be trying to find Howard instead of anyone else on the court yes he trust his team but your not in his head, he was probably thinking for a 2 instead of a 3, so if he would have thrown it to Lewis what would have Lewis done with the ball? shoot a 3

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

quote:

i noticed that also but understand Jameer be trying to find Howard instead of anyone else on the court yes he trust his team but your not in his head, he was probably thinking for a 2 instead of a 3, so if he would have thrown it to Lewis what would have Lewis done with the ball? shoot a 3

Good point. But you have to admit, Ice-O was nailing those 3's, even when the play was over!

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

5-14.

so no.

but I have no complaints from him, despite bad shooting, and an airball again. He was playmaking good. Like that dish to Barnes.

So Nelson shoots about as much as Nash's, Billups', and Rose's FGA a game and you *****?

Thuglife, get out.

If you are waiting for a response from Junkie, you may be waiting for a while. He tends not to respond very often when his whipping boy is proving him wrong. A couple of days ago the excuse was Jameer didn't play well against a good team. There is no telling what his reasoning will be this time.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

quote:

Good point. But you have to admit, Ice-O was nailing those 3's, even when the play was over!

hell yea Lewis was nailing his 3s and i was upset when one of his 3s didnt count cause of the shot clock but yes everyone came through for us tonight

No ones *****ing. If anyones *****ing they are overreacting. Jameer just wasnt hitting his shots he usually hits, that's why he was 5-14. He took some stupid shots but it's not like he cant hit those.

He's still a shoot first PG, it's just that our offense is adjusting and working to a shoot first PG now.

BMP it's like you live to read what I post. It's cute. Just ignore it if you cant handle my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

5-14.

so no.

but I have no complaints from him, despite bad shooting, and an airball again. He was playmaking good. Like that dish to Barnes.

dude just give up on them, there never satisfied with Jameer, dude is playing well for us he doesnt have to prove anything to them as long as he and the rest of the team is winning games for us and making us happy

So Nelson shoots about as much as Nash's, Billups', and Rose's FGA a game and you *****?

Thuglife, get out.

dude just give up on them, there never satisfied with Jameer, dude is playing well for us he doesnt have to prove anything to them as long as he and the rest of the team is winning games for us and making us happy

quote:

No ones *****ing. If anyones *****ing they are overreacting. Jameer just wasnt hitting his shots he usually hits, that's why he was 5-14. He took some stupid shots but it's not like he cant hit those.

He's still a shoot first PG, it's just that our offense is adjusting and working to a shoot first PG now.

BMP it's like you live to read what I post. It's cute. Just ignore it if you cant handle my opinion.

Why won't you answer me already?

Answer me this, how is BIllups a "pass first PG" when he averages more shot attempts than Jameer and about the same amount of assists per36 and Jameer still gets labeled a "shoot first PG"? PLEASE ANSWER ME.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Why won't you answer me already?

Answer me this, how is BIllups a "pass first PG" when he averages more shot attempts than Jameer and about the same amount of assists per36 and Jameer still gets labeled a "shoot first PG"? PLEASE ANSWER ME.

yes please answer him smile_pokewithstick.gif