Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

CARLOS ARROYO ARRESTED

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

backpedaling34.jpg

Nah, I'm not back-peddling... My original intent was to diffuse this whole argument about PR rights. Quite frankly I find it offensive. The whole rascist thing is offensive to me. Just because I chose to be vague when making my point doesn't mean I am stupid. You just need to get to know me to understand that I run deeper than that. BTW... I like your picture though. I got a laugh out of it and enjoyed your humor. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I don't know why you guys hate on him so much..jesus, it would look like he was a horrible person, a rapist or a damm pedophile.

He did really good for us while here, he was serviceable and sometimes great. His fans where annoying, but so where Hedoites and Darkosites. That doesn't mean anything about the actual person.

To me it seems like something bad went down, probably at home or something, and he wasn't thinking straight. Its not like he punched a cop or ran over someone. He is not even charged with DUI or anything. Something happened and he was frazzled.

You all know when you are in shock or surprised we act weird.

Let's see more details...Don't you all remember JJ really beaing charged with a DUI? things happen.

I still wonder why they hit him if he resisted with no violence. Does that make sense at all?

2 guards should be easily able to arrest somebody without leaving his face all broken.

Besides, agree on the hate thing. I'm glad he's doing ok in Miami.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Dude....lose the extra sigs.

Oddly enough, those are the same exact sigs as someone else... lol

I already checked the IPs...unless they are buddies, I don't see a connection, I think that Y-studios was just trying to be funny.