Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

2010 FA article

According to Kevin Arnovitz os espn.com:

Teams who will compete in 2010 FA

NY and Miami can offer 2 max contracts.

Chicago, Nyets, and Wiz can offer 1 and have a few dollars left to offer a non max contract.

Kings, and Clippers can barely offer 1.

T'Wolves can offer one if they play around with their finances.

The list:

* LeBron James

* Dwyane Wade

* Chris Bosh

* Kobe Bryant

* Yao Ming

* Dirk Nowitzki

* Joe Johnson

* Carlos Boozer

* Amare Stoudemire

* Marcus Camby

* Manu Ginobili

* Ray Allen

* Paul Pierce

* Rudy Gay (restricted)

* Luis Scola (restricted)

* Brendan Haywood

* Kenyon Martin

* Tyson Chandler

* Josh Howard (team option)

* Joel Przybilla

IMO, if any of the top guys leave their teams (James - Amare), it will be to Chicago or Miami. The dark horse teams are the Clips and Kings. If Amare can get a real good deal that may not be a max contract, then I believe he opts out. With the new CBA, and salary cuts players will receive: Bosh, James, Wade, Dirk, Kobe, and Yao will re-up with their teams for the Max. Boozer and Joe Johnson are the most likely to leave their teams. Bosh, I do not think so much any more.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pryzbilla, Ginobili, or Haywood in a Magic uniform next season and could possibly be had for the MLE.

***After seeing T'Mac on Sportscenter, if he can keep this play up, then I can see NY becoming a player, especially that Lebron and Bosh see they can have a 3rd big time scorer to relieve pressure off them. Money talks and I believe both will stay with their teams.

According to Kevin Arnovitz os espn.com:

Teams who will compete in 2010 FA

NY and Miami can offer 2 max contracts.

Chicago, Nyets, and Wiz can offer 1 and have a few dollars left to offer a non max contract.

Kings, and Clippers can barely offer 1.

T'Wolves can offer one if they play around with their finances.

The list:

* LeBron James

* Dwyane Wade

* Chris Bosh

* Kobe Bryant

* Yao Ming

* Dirk Nowitzki

* Joe Johnson

* Carlos Boozer

* Amare Stoudemire

* Marcus Camby

* Manu Ginobili

* Ray Allen

* Paul Pierce

* Rudy Gay (restricted)

* Luis Scola (restricted)

* Brendan Haywood

* Kenyon Martin

* Tyson Chandler

* Josh Howard (team option)

* Joel Przybilla

IMO, if any of the top guys leave their teams (James - Amare), it will be to Chicago or Miami. The dark horse teams are the Clips and Kings. If Amare can get a real good deal that may not be a max contract, then I believe he opts out. With the new CBA, and salary cuts players will receive: Bosh, James, Wade, Dirk, Kobe, and Yao will re-up with their teams for the Max. Boozer and Joe Johnson are the most likely to leave their teams. Bosh, I do not think so much any more.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pryzbilla, Ginobili, or Haywood in a Magic uniform next season and could possibly be had for the MLE.

***After seeing T'Mac on Sportscenter, if he can keep this play up, then I can see NY becoming a player, especially that Lebron and Bosh see they can have a 3rd big time scorer to relieve pressure off them. Money talks and I believe both will stay with their teams.